We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

14th Feb - Free PGR4 DLC

Camel

i've just been informed that i won't be free

I know the feeling plus it not only valentines day, for me it I've also been with my missus for 5yrs 2 months so its goin to bve doubly hard to get out of.

Back on topic, its about time the give us some, the games been out ages.

i've just been informed that i won't be free

I know the feeling plus it not only valentines day, for me it I've also been with my missus for 5yrs 2 months so its goin to bve doubly hard to get out of.

Back on topic, its about time the give us some, the games been out ages.

And you're forgetting guys that it's also a LEAP YEAR ... the year when traditionally it's OK for a woman to ask a man to get married!

... Back on Topic ...

Sounds like a good DLC ... trying to work out the achievements already ... is there a Dodge Charger in there? cos '01 Yee Haw' is definitely something Dukes of Hazard!

Oh and looking forward to the MAD Golf Concept and the old Beemer

HA HA HA HA

I'm free and single so I will be playing this DLC after I have slept tommorow (I'm currently on nights :oook: !).

So I don't wanna see you guys (Baldred & Nodz!) on your 360 at all tommorow take the gf's out for a meal, maybe catch a film or do something romantic not play on your 360 :D.

Hell if I had a gf I wouldn't be on my 360 on valentines day lol.

HA HA HA HA

I'm free and single so I will be playing this DLC after I have slept tommorow (I'm currently on nights :oook: !).

So I don't wanna see you guys (Baldred & Nodz!) on your 360 at all tommorow take the gf's out for a meal, maybe catch a film or do something romantic not play on your 360 :D.

Hell if I had a gf I wouldn't be on my 360 on valentines day lol.

If i finish early i'll be on it to download it and have a quick go until she comes round, then I'll be busy ;)

Heres the info from major. Don't know if anyone wants to put it in the 1st post or not.

PGR4 In Game Content (Premium and Free)

Content: Free Challenge Pack

Price: Free

Availability: All Xbox LIVE regions

Dash Text: [ESRB: E (Everyone) MILD LYRICS] Download the new Free PGR 4 Challenge Pack from Bizarre, and you'll drive the hydrogen-powered 2007 Peugeot Flux, winner of the 2007 Peugeot International Design Competition. Plus, you'll get two new game modes—one of them the player-requested Tourist Mode, which lets you tool around any city in the game checking out sights with your friends. Or play Free Roam Cat and Mouse, where a slow mouse vehicle must avoid enemy cats. And you add another 10 achievements. Get more racing fun for the best price—free!

Content: Premium Challenge Pack

Price: 400 Microsoft Points

Availability: All regions

Dash Text: [ESRB: E (Everyone) MILD LYRICS] The Premium PGR 4 Challenge Pack from Bizarre, available for 400 Microsoft® Points, gives you seven new cars—the 2008 Chevrolet Camaro Convertible Concept, 2007 Volkswagen Golf GTI W12-650, 2007 Peugeot Flux, 1987 BMW M3 E30 DTM, 2007 Ferrari 430 Scuderia, 2008 Honda S2000 CR, and 2008 Callaway C16 Speedster. You get three new bikes—the 2007 Yamaha YZF-R1, 1995 Aprilia RS 250, and 1998 Aprilia RSV 1000 Tuono R. Plus, new World Challenge Arcade Mode gives you 20 arcade events in 3 themed chapters, including 5 events that can only be done on platinum. In Tourist Mode, get a free ride with friends around any game city. In Free Roam Cat and Mouse, a slow mouse vehicle runs from enemy cats. Ten new achievements fill out the pack. There are no refunds for this item. For more information, see http://www.xbox.com/live/accounts.