We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

PotW: Week 12 Entry

Speed

Well as I won :D Go Me Lol.

Complicated theme just for those who think my first 2 were bad. Please Read Carefully!

Your picture has to be directly related to the picture before you! For example, if you post the first pic, it can be of anything. The next person's pic must be related. Ie, the first person posts a picture of an Aston Martin. The second person could post a picture of a Jaguar, the link being, they are both British. You can post a picture of anything you want, as long as you can explain a good link between your photo and theirs. So enjoy!

Please do state your link to the photo, it's not obvious to everyone! And also, if you wish to change your photo, it must reform to the picture before you and if someone has linked to your picture, you must make sure your new one works too :)

Entrants:

1. ShadowGT

2. KTF67

3. zo6dude

4. Car Freak

5. Iced_Bullet

6. CarboyZR1

7. -Lr-SpeedraceR

8. RB26DETT

9. Andreaz1

10. Pressurized

11. MadMax

12. Saaafe

13. Audi90quattro

14. Speed

Closing Date: Sunday 24th February

Btw, my normal rules apply, 800x600 maximum size, unnoticable photoshopping is fine, but if someone picks up on it, and I agree, then sorry but you must withdraw the photo in question :)

Oh and btw, 15 is not the limit, if we get more than 15 entrants I'll add them to the list :)

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your picture has to be directly related to the picture before you!

my entryhttp://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii107/corvette1_2008/enzojumpinghouses.jpg

Sorry, but it has to relate to KTFs pic now, how does the flying Enzo relate to his Camaro ;)

It's basically like a race to see who can get a photo relating to the previous one first, with the result being the loser may have to go take another one :)

P.S. Please resize your photos to 800x600 or less please so the page doesn't get stretched :) Thanks.

So if i were to change my entry, I'd have to start again from the back of the queue?

That's a good point, so Yes, I guess that would be right, or just edit your post and keep the pic in the same theme so the trend can continue :)