We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

PotW: Week 12 Entry

Speed

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm gonna say the green bars, color temp, brightness, and a bit of saturation.

Green bars, think they're called border, lots of entrants have borders on their photos so that is allowed. I use photoshop and I can't see any noticeable photoshop effects. I've had a similar effect with my photos, I'd pass this as a legitimacy photo

Green bars, think they're called border, lots of entrants have borders on their photos so that is allowed. I use photoshop and I can't see any noticeable photoshop effects. I've had a similar effect with my photos, I'd pass this as a legitimacy photo

Yes, it will be in the poll, which I am currently creating :)

Yeah he's right, I say it in the rules every week to resize, some people just don't read!
I actually prefer the bigger sizes because it means when I resize for the header the quality remains. So I would say a minimum of 800x450 (widescreen) or 800x600 (4:3 normal) and a maximum of well anything to be honest. However if the image is more than 800 pixels wide attach it rather than post it inline with the forum. You could even use imageshack, tinypic, photobucket and link the thumbnail in your post. Big images disrupt the flow of the page and can make it hard to read and those on 1024- resolutions will always be needing to scroll to see which isn't fun if the rest of the page is way over to the right.

Thanks !

Just to get my point heard.

Well said, Speed what the hell mate?

You clearly state at the start of every POTW.

Btw, my normal rules apply, 800x600 maximum size, unnoticable photoshopping is fine, but if someone picks up on it, and I agree, then sorry but you must withdraw the photo in question :)

I think lots of people have picked up on it, and it is very noticeable.

Lens flare kind of stands out a bit.

My opinion is a with draw, because your being a hypocrite :D

Well said, Speed what the hell mate?

You clearly state at the start of every POTW.

I think lots of people have picked up on it, and it is very noticeable.

Lens flare kind of stands out a bit.

My opinion is a with draw, because your being a hypocrite :D

Lol yeah I know, I wanted to see if anyone would pick up on it, I never intended to win so don't worry about it.