We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Geneva '08

YeOldeTDUMan

Yeah I can't wait, going to be a lot of interesting showings this year. So far the LP550 has been spotted testing and those scans up top are artist impressions but if it looks like that then I'll be damn happy indeed !!!

Also internet leakage has shown Mitsubishi are considering doing an fast hatchback with the looks of the Evo X. Looks pretty sharp actually.

The rear is just copied from the Audi R8, so gay...

For the rest: I like it a lot! :D Actually it's called the LP560-4. ;)

The rear is more of a copy of the Reventon ... it has Reventon style rear lights to start

As to the name ... ooops typo ... still a lovely car tho .... time for some more cars (most of my images are care of autoblog)

How to ruin a concept car by VW ... may I present the new Scirocco ... what happened to the HUGE mouth/grille?????

Guest RB26DETT

i guess that's a concept for the next golf... mleh! i don't like it. i like the current one with the big waffle styled grille.

i guess that's a concept for the next golf... mleh! i don't like it. i like the current one with the big waffle styled grille.

No it's the new scirocco, separate model but it'll be on a Golf platform (as per A3, Beetle, some Skoda, some SEAT) ... they used to make a 'coupe' a 'few' years ago with the same name

this was the concept for this car ... the IROC ... notice the 'sc' 'co' in black either side of the IROC.

oh and a picture of the original Scirocco (care of Autotrader)

Ok, let me get my points in order.

1) Those Lambo rims are SWEEET!!! <tooth falls off due to too many sweets> Not so sure about the shrunken lights though

2) The new Scirocco isn't bad. I don't mind the nose change all that much... What I do miss though is the lime green paint. God that looked cool

Guest RB26DETT
No it's the new scirocco, separate model but it'll be on a Golf platform (as per A3, Beetle, some Skoda, some SEAT) ... they used to make a 'coupe' a 'few' years ago with the same name

this was the concept for this car ... the IROC ... notice the 'sc' 'co' in black either side of the IROC.

oh and a picture of the original Scirocco (care of Autotrader)

lol. my bad. i didn't know there was such thing as the "Scirocco". i just assumed to be the next golf since they're almost the same size.

Oh god, Mansory woke up..

1.jpg

5.jpg

700bhp, 340km/h topspeed, but that is just UGLY!

6.jpg

9.jpg

720bhp, top over 340km/h. Look at the tailpipe, Veyron anyone?

I did like the Continental GTs/FSs and the Phantom, but this is just way over the top and they should be killed.

10.jpg

They did 1 good thing on the Drophead-Coupé. Quite like this one.

Never been a fan of Mansory conversions ... seem to be cars for people with lots of money and no taste!

... and next up another car that was recently shown as a concept and now is shown in production version (supposedly they start making it in Sept 08) ...

The Toyota iQ

this one[/url][/u]

OOOOOOHHHHHH the 9-1 (Well it will be called that :) !) they have been on about a small hatchback for years ever since the 9-X concept car a few years ago so no suprises there !!!

I like it, its just a shame I won't be able to afford one :o.

So Saab are finally getting more models in their lineup and what with the 9-4 coming next year (I think!) and an all new 9-5 in the future, the future is looking bright for Saab imo :D.

DOWN WITH THE GERMANS, UP WITH THE SWEDISH (even volvo !!!) :D !!!!!

this one[/url][/u]

yeap that's the SAAB I was on about ... the 9-X BioHybrid Concept .. not exactly the prettiest car in the world!

more stuff ...

What happens when you put the engine from an Alfa 8C in a Masser ...

The Gran Turismo S ... Oh the first pic is my current desktop image (well at a MUCH higher res ... last week it was an 8C Spider)

Oh and a Phantom Coupe ... I'd rather own a Brooklands

yeap that's the SAAB I was on about ... the 9-X BioHybrid Concept .. not exactly the prettiest car in the world!

more stuff ...

What happens when you put the engine from an Alfa 8C in a Masser ...

The Gran Turismo S ... Oh the first pic is my current desktop image (well at a MUCH higher res ... last week it was an 8C Spider)

Oh and a Phantom Coupe ... I'd rather own a Brooklands

You don't think that Saab is good looking :eek: ??????

Its not ugly, its just an acquired taste there are far more uglier cars on the road like all the BMW's, most Renaults, most fords etc etc.

How do Maserati do it ??????????

They just seem to make some of the sexiest cars around :D.

You don't think that Saab is good looking :eek: ??????

Its not ugly, its just an acquired taste there are far more uglier cars on the road like all the BMW's, most Renaults, most fords etc etc.

Nige you need some glasses, I wouldn't say that most fords, or BMW's look worse than that revolting Saab.

... and finally for today ...

... the Alfa Romeo 8C Spider (the picture that isn't from the show WAS my background last week ... spot the trend)

There all ITALIAN ????????

Nige you need some glasses, I wouldn't say that most fords, or BMW's look worse than that revolting Saab.

I already wear 4 eyes :D lol !!!!!!!!