We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

PotW: Week 13 Entry

Speed

MadMax won so congrats to him :)

New theme is Headlights, we must be able to see that the head lights are turned on in your pictures

Good Luck :D

Entrants:

1. Pressurized

2. ShadowGT

3. CarboyZR1

4. RB26DETT

5. Ringo_60013

6. [sKC]Matt88

7. zo6dude

8. Car Freak

9. Sir. AlphaWhiskey

10. MadMax

11. Saaafe

12. Leadfoot[YT]

13. KTF67

Closing Date: Sunday 9th March

Btw, my normal rules apply, 800x600 maximum size, unnoticable photoshopping is fine, but if someone picks up on it, and I agree, then sorry but you must withdraw the photo in question :)

Oh and btw, 15 is not the limit, if we get more than 15 entrants I'll add them to the list :)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is an interesting way around this, so you don't get the weird clipping of the light beam stuff ;)

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

As you see the lights are technically on.

If that isn't allowed, use the one below...

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

pretty easy this one i reckon. tho i won't win :p. anywho... didnt enter last week cos talktalk modem broke and no interent for 2 weeks!!!! how i survived i don't know lol.

so here goes..... (erm just me or does that look bigger than 800x600? Photobucket says its that but i reckon its bigger. but if resize it even smaller its way too small. sry about that then)

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z316/Ringo_60013/20080112202731.jpg

nice pics but i don't get the point of taking pics of headlights but thats my opinion so whatever

Why not? Why take a picture of just an Aston Martin? or a picture with the sun in it?

What you say makes no sense to me, but that's just my point of view.