We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU Mods : Rim-Swapping / Modifying / Colouring *Video Update* [Tutorials]

Iced_Bullet

I had to crop the bits out, and when there're no straight lines the lasso tool has to be used and it's a shore compared to just colouring the whole lot haha

-----------------------------

- Black and Silver Edonis Rims

Rim File size: 402kb

Creator: Iced_Bullet

[Download]

Click to Enlarge

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s79/IcedBullet/Test%20Drive%20Unlimited/Mods/thEdonis_Rim_v2.jpg

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok. Stop putting those white sidewalls on every tire. Maybe for one it may look good but now it's just getting stupid :oook::rolleyes::p

Edit : Damn the guy specifically asked for them. Whoops :D

But it is true. Every car you have now has them and it just looks stupid. On some cars it may look good but on others it doesn't ;)

Ok. Stop putting those white sidewalls on every tire. Maybe for one it may look good but now it's just getting stupid :oook::rolleyes::p

That's what he saked for, look at the screenshot, those Edonis rims were a request, Nugget...

But it is true. Every car you have now has them and it just looks stupid. On some cars it may look good but on others it doesn't ;)

You mean the tyres? (with a Y you're not American ¬¬ ). That's a mod in on of the universal files that applies to everycar. It's nothing to do with the wheel.

haha n00b! the white walls are in the common_car.bnk You wont get them if you d'load the file.

I know Randy said this, but I thought I'd resond too. Also, wanted to call him a n00b :p

I had to crop the bits out, and when there're no straight lines the lasso tool has to be used and it's a shore compared to just colouring the whole lot haha

-----------------------------

- Black and Silver Edonis Rims

Rim File size: 402kb

Creator: Iced_Bullet

[Download]

Click to Enlarge

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s79/IcedBullet/Test%20Drive%20Unlimited/Mods/thEdonis_Rim_v2.jpg

that looks damn good! thx! :)

- Well, make sure TDU isn't running at the time, otherwise it could cause problems and doesn't convert while it's running.

- Make sure you're here: C:\Program Files\Atari\Test Drive Unlimited\Euro\Bnk\Vehicules\Rim\Ferrari

- There're 3 files beginning with F430, to clarify.

- Gun Metal Ferrari Grey Rims with Red Line

Wheel File size: 424kb

Creator: zogrehu

[Download]

Click to Enlarge

418499742prew_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

Could somebody unpack this 2ds file for me please?

I can't do it as i'm not allowed to download some files to do it by my dad.:rolleyes:

Person to do it and send it to me in some way +rep and some cookies! :D