We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU Mods : Rim-Swapping / Modifying / Colouring *Video Update* [Tutorials]

Iced_Bullet

Speed did this, he sent me it so :D

Now i can have these rims on my cars.

It's not there as a rim file, just as a bnk or however it's called. :)

So somebody had to unpack it for me as i can't do it.

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

- Well, make sure TDU isn't running at the time, otherwise it could cause problems and doesn't convert while it's running.

- Make sure you're here: C:\Program Files\Atari\Test Drive Unlimited\Euro\Bnk\Vehicules\Rim\Ferrari

- There're 3 files beginning with F430, to clarify.

I did change all 3 files, still nothing also TDU isn't running when i do it.

Hi all , i"m new to here and i have one question.

After i got all of this installed ( i mean custon rims , sound mods and else ) can i still go and play online and not to be worried that i gonna get banned by anticheat or something ?

It depends on the car you're putting the rims on. That determines what size the wheels will look like in the game, not the file itself. Try putting the CLK-DTM rims on the Caterham. You'll notice that the rim shrinks itself to the size of the Caterham tyre.

do someone know how to mod the rims bigger?? like if its small 14'' rims, mod them to big 20''??

I think the only possible way would be to swap the bodies as well.

Say you wanted to put big wheels on a Lexus IS. You'd have to put the IS body on the say, RUF RT12. Then you'd have to put the wheels you wanted on the RUF, and you should hopefully have an IS with big wheels (and better performance xD). In theory :p

Yay

The black rims jsut fits and looks perfect on the ENZO and GAllardo SE :) makes the car look with much more agression . Thank you very much.

-----------

I have a 2 questions and i really need someones help on this 2 :

1) Does anyone knows were can i get black rims for Saleen S7 Twin Turbo ?

2) Is there is black rims for the motorcycle MV AUGUSTA F4 Tambruni , and is there is any possibility to repaint this motorcycle to black color only and not black with red front ?

Thank you , Xjiei.

Actually, with the Saleen 'Stangs and the Alfa GT, you can keep the standard wheel size if you apply the upgrades to a car with standard wheels, so when you go to buy an Alfa GT before sport kitting it out, DO NOT CHOOSE DIFFERENT RIMS FROM SHOWROOM STANDARD. Keep the standard rims and they will keep the same size when you upgrade, even for the Ford/Saleen Mustangs ;)