We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

@FreddieDude,

You need to export it with zmodeler to a 3DG file. and put it with Mod tool in the BNK file, you need replace 3 files, the 3DD, 3DG and 2DM. if you attach the body of the GT on the other body it will work,

Hint: Strip the car first, if you don't remove tings it will to big in file size.

Thank you, im not working on that seeing it was a test.. lol, ive got great news 'dc300m02' helped me get the ingame body colours working, so as soon when i get a model that actually fit within file size i will show. I may upload my car that i worked on to just get the body colours working though.

------------------------------------------------------------------

BETA Chevrolet Corvette C6R (Replaces the Corvette C6 Convertible)

Instruction's:

Download the file, and extract it in the next folder and replace the file.

Backup first the file's!

Download location,

C:\Program Files\Atari\Test Drive Unlimited\Euro\Bnk\Vehicules.

-----------

Creator: tool831

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p140/race_invader/CorvetteC6RTool83.jpg

Download (Fixed)

----------------------

Sorry to interior view lovers & most likely photographers, i will fix the windows or at least make them black, later on.

@FreddieDude,

You need to export it with zmodeler to a 3DG file. and put it with Mod tool in the BNK file, you need replace 3 files, the 3DD, 3DG and 2DM. if you attach the body of the GT on the other body it will work,

Hint: Strip the car first, if you don't remove tings it will to big in file size.

ok gonna try that now any chance i can put it in ur forum

these new mods are probably the greatest set of mods ever! great work bas. i was just wondering if you could make a convertible Jaguar E-Type. (with roof down obviously). but don't make it replace the normal e-type. replace the corvette 69 or something. please?

Great idea! :thumbsup:

could some1 make the buggati veyrin more real

COLOURS RED AND BLACK ... RIMS.......AND LOGO........AND COLOUR ON TAIL LIGHTS......AND SPOILER?:cry:PLZ

Why don't you make it yourself?

BasBas is busy, please don't request things that are not always going to be available. It would be nice to have those things, but sadly some are not possible. Also, 3D modeling can be time consuming and is hard to learn. You should try it for yourself, and maybe then you won't ask so nonchalantly (otherwise I would be requesting things as well, but so far I've managed to create a box. :cheeky:).

-Leadfoot

:cry::cry::cry:my computer had a virus and i needed to reformat it so the Carrera GT is all f*cked up and so is the spoilerless SRT6 i had it done :cry::cry::cry:

im using my sisters laptop to write this mine is still formating

Just a heads up. you may wanna censor more then just 1 letter in that swear.

could some1 make the buggati veyrin more real

COLOURS RED AND BLACK ... RIMS.......AND LOGO........AND COLOUR ON TAIL LIGHTS......AND SPOILER?:cry:PLZ

For a start, learn to speak properly. Secondly, nobody is stopping you from making a model of it yourself. It's difficult but isn't impossible ;)