We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Got some problems with both cars, :( . the Reventon has Smooth problems, the LP560-4 had no reflection map, it can be fix't , but i bin try it the hole day .. but noting. but i will try it again, it most be work, and i wll make it work :) .. but first i need rest, sleeptime here.

It is just a shame that none of BasBas's models look any good. The model itself is nice, but it needs to be a completed project, and instead of making massive amounts of cars, I would finish the ones you start. I love what your doing BasBas, and you have the chance to be the first to produce good cars, but your making quantity the most important thing, and it turns perfectionists off. Quality > Quantity. For real though, keep up the great work, beacuse without you, TDU would just be TDU.

ITs very hard to build a difference new and perfect car with perfect interior. There are things you can't change or can't do, For a sample, the camera position from the hummer, its can't me moved. so it can't get perfect. and beleve me, i want a perfect car, specialy the Hummer, i like that car.. thare is a perfect interior inside, if i can change the camera position i go father with it. and go to the maximum of the game.

I learn a lots of stuff, and if i got a good model with good interior a can make a perfect car, but i do have only high poly models with interior or lowpoly models with no interior. i like to put a high poly model in it, if zmodeler can import it correctly. but it don't. zmodeler is not ready for that kind of moddels,

So, if you think it is easy to do, try it, build a perfect model, if you do that, i'm very very impresst. (only if you build a complete other new car and no change the existe cars.). :cool: , that's what i want to say for now :D

ITs very hard to build a difference new and perfect car with perfect interior. There are things you can't change or can't do, For a sample, the camera position from the hummer, its can't me moved. so it can't get perfect. and beleve me, i want a perfect car, specialy the Hummer, i like that car.. thare is a perfect interior inside, if i can change the camera position i go father with it. and go to the maximum of the game.

I learn a lots of stuff, and if i got a good model with good interior a can make a perfect car, but i do have only high poly models with interior or lowpoly models with no interior. i like to put a high poly model in it, if zmodeler can import it correctly. but it don't. zmodeler is not ready for that kind of moddels,

So, if you think it is easy to do, try it, build a perfect model, if you do that, i'm very very impresst. (only if you build a complete other new car and no change the existe cars.). :cool: , that's what i want to say for now :D

I agree with you Basbas, i though it wasn't difficult so i downloaded the free version and started to try something on the alfa and the only thing that i could do was deleting stuff :cheeky: and i could create a box.

Just a simple thought from someone who hasn't had an experience in zModeler, but have you tried moving the front driver's seat backwards? Therefore "removing" the visual block when you try and use the Driver's Camera ...

Probably too hard to do, but it struck me it might work. I don't know, don't shoot me :p

This one come,s from GTA SA. i wash wondering if you can put cars from GTA in to TDU, and you see, its work. but same as the NFS models, the interior is crap.

That's awesome, the interior is maybe crap but the body looks good. And there are a lot off cars created for sa, so you can convert them to tdu

Hey guys, what about BMW M5 E60? That's one of the best BMW out there (at least for me :) ).

GTA:SA has a great model of it, BasBas2004 do you have in mind of converting it to TDU? Of course when you have some time... i know you are very busy.

The model can be found here under BMW M5 e60 v2

http://www.gtainside.com/en/download.php?do=cat&id=139&start=77&orderBy=

Thanks, i hope i don't ask to much.

The only thing wrong with converting custom GTA cars into TDU, is if you take them from someone else and convert it without their permission its called stealing. Otherwise i would prolly have a Ford mustang fastback in the game already.

True. You have to ask permission indeed.

Hey guys, what about BMW M5 E60? That's one of the best BMW out there (at least for me :) ).

GTA:SA has a great model of it, BasBas2004 do you have in mind of converting it to TDU? Of course when you have some time... i know you are very busy.

The model can be found here under BMW M5 e60 v2

http://www.gtainside.com/en/download.php?do=cat&id=139&start=77&orderBy=

Thanks, i hope i don't ask to much.

without my permission nobody will convert MY(!) bmw m5 which i made for GTA to any other game

if someone will convert it it'll be me because i want quality

i dont want that somebody releases unfinished like basbas does

thats the reason why i didn't release m3 or integrale until now

nothing against you or your work ; )