We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

I think you've got the wrong end of the stick Iced - he just wants mods for the Viper. It just has to be the roofless one 'cause he hasn't got the pack yet.
To put it simply ... we cannot give you the SRT ... as TDU wouldn't recognise it. All we can do is make the current Viper look more the the SRT. We cannot resculp the body, all we can do is change colours and maybe tweak the lights etc. Not much really. Sorry. Nothing we can do - Sorry.
Isn't that what I said ?! ;)

nope, He reffers the SRT to the coupe actually

Oh yeah, got confused and thought we got the convertible in the pack Lol :rolleyes: Bad memory.

Translation: (according to Iced)

Viper SRT-10 Coupe: SRT

Viper SRT-10: Viper

:D

So he's referring to the coupe as the viper, and the convertible as just SRT?

nope, He reffers the SRT to the coupe actually

Which ever one comes with the DVD, I was calling the "Current Viper" and the one from the megapack the SRT. I don't use Vipers, so don't know the names :) I was trying my best to help :p

It's not what you said. You think he wants us to change the Convertible to make it look like the Coupe. But I think he just wants general mods for the Viper Convertible as there aren't any about. General mods being like what you do :p Black editions, coloured wheels, etc.

Geddit? ;)

I dunno any mods here that includes the viper, Theres only like 3 ppl here who actually loves the viper and I hope it stays that way. But if theres a mod, then Somone will give US the link

And their the only one that knows about vipers too :rolleyes:.

Well as no one's doing anything, I did a quick mod Lol.

800px-White_Viper_SRT-10.jpg

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll237/SpeedFreakLightning/SRTRims.jpg

Just edited the rims slightly so they look more like the ones in the above pic, bigger spaces and silver in colour instead of white. Look at the front one in my pic, looks better because the back wheel is in shadow. I'll host it shortly so sit tight Lol, just gonna make the lip around the edge of the rim more apparent as it seems less in game :)

.... If it was an Audi, There would be already new rims, new headlights, new gauges. Lol jk

Hey speed can you resolve my tan viper interior problem, I made thread about it but noone seems to resolve the problem, I dont know if the prob is with the common_car.bnk or with the viper_SR.bnk file.

OK! Here I come...

If you ask me to do a complete viper mod I'll do it...but only if you say me that I'm a beautiful man and that you love me...;)

Just want my work...and time...to have some sense...so...just visit my two other mods and say they look...maybe nice???:excited:

I'll mod whatever you ask, just tell me and I'll do the best...tell me for example the kind of rims you want...see the jaguar ones and the viper coupe ones to have and idea...

Just want to help...

P.D.:I will not mod the sound because I don't know how...any volunteer??

Lol, You really want ppl opinions dont ya? Destiny your mods are fantastic, loved the jaguar one, cant download the viper coupe one cause I dont have the megapack but it looks great too. ok. BUT IM NOT SAYING THAT YOU ARE A BEAUTIFUL MAN AND THAT I LOVE YOU SICKOOOO. Can you make red viper gauges like you did on the coupe which was orange actually, Can you make some parts of the viper's interior red too?

I would like you to paint red what I circled in this pic

attachment.php?attachmentid=4183&stc=1&d=1211420363

Right baltoman and people I'll begin modding now...but there is a little problem balto

I think the dodge interior comes from the shop in many colors you can choose...I could try to paint the zones you've marked me but my experience on the other viper sais that a filter of the color you choose in the shop makes the job harder but...anyway I'll try...the gauges are easy thing...but what kind of rims do you prefer...?

You know those black shelby rims you did for the viper coupe? Well can you make them silver? And you can only paint the viper's interior one color, black. I actually want to get rid of the glitch in my viper's interior (notice that the interior is not black, its tan) But If you cant do it then can you just paint all the interior black?

Lol. Everybody should just shuddup and listen to Randomus. I can at least understand what he is on about. Iced is just complicating things :p

Basically he wants mods for the Viper Convertible such as Gauges, Lights and rims and he doesn't want the Coupe as he doesn't own the pack yet.

Jeez....you people....sometimes :D