We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Lol. Everybody should just shuddup and listen to Randomus. I can at least understand what he is on about. Iced is just complicating things :p

Basically he wants mods for the Viper Convertible such as Gauges, Lights and rims and he doesn't want the Coupe as he doesn't own the pack yet.

Jeez....you people....sometimes :D

Huh? Have you not read this page of the thread?

We realised what you said and then 2 of us make mods for the convertible?

I'm confused :(

Huh? Have you not read this page of the thread?

We realised what you said and then 2 of us make mods for the convertible?

I'm confused :(

Everyone had sorted themselves out, TSS is just stuck in the middle ages and takes a while to catch up meaning he complicated everything. Yet again :p

• 4 weeks later...
Manually Changing File Colours:

Step 1

Open the Bnk File Editor

Step 2

Click Open and navigate to C:/Program Files/Atari/Test Drive Unlimited/Euro/BNK/Database Then Open the file relevant to your play. so for me, I will open DB_US, as I play the English/american Version of TDU. If you're playing the French version/language, open the DB_FR etc.

Step 3

This is exactly what you should see (regardless of your version of TDU):Now, Click on 'TDU_CarColours' and then once that is selected, then on 'Extract File'

Step 5

Navigate to C:/Program Files/Atari/Test Drive Unlimited/Euro/BNK/Database and open the folder which has just been created. for me, it was DB_US. Inside this folder, there should be a file called 'TDU_CarColours.us'. Open this in NotePad or WordPad.

Step 6

To make the Ferraris painted in Nero Black paint, into Orange, I will replace the line '{N_F01} 54066127' to '{N_F01} 56066127' and the line '{O_01} 56066127' to '{O_01} 54066127'. Note that the 'N_F' relates to the colour Nero Black and the car manufacture Ferrari, and O stands for Orange :p

IMPORTANT, you MUST actually swap the colours over, not just copy and replace one of them. Otherwise TDU will not start.

Step 7

Save this file.

Step 8

Back in the Bnk File Editor, select 'TDU_CarColours' and click on 'Replace File'. Navigate to C:/Program Files/Atari/Test Drive Unlimited/Euro/BNK/Database and open the folder where the 'TDU_CarColours.us' has been saved.

Step 9

Click 'OK' on the following warning message.

Step 10

Click 'Save Bnk' and now, the changes should apply when you next start TDU up.

Can someone please repaint the DTM into orange? i dont understand what to do..:oook: