We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Scientific Research Killer Spider

eleKtro

**WARNING IF YOU HAVE A FEAR OF SPIDER DO NOT READ**

A species of the world's most Deadly spider, the Killer Spider, has been discovered in Europe and the Uk. Dr Robert Raven, curator of spiders at the Queensland Museum, found a smaller version of the 6 inch Killer Spider, and warned that it lurks in trees and logs, and have also been reported to be seen in local residence in trash cans or anywhere warm.

"This is the most remote animal from the main distribution and when you have something like that, the potential for an abnormal kind of venom is very high, and will kill you with in 2 hours.

"The interesting thing here is the potential for very useful and beneficial pharmaceutical products or agricultural applications."

The north Queensland discovery comes after a record number of insect, spider and snake bites were recorded in England last week. The New South Wales ambulance service warned that humid weather had created perfect breeding conditions for Killer Spiders.

Before the introduction of an anti-venom for the Killer Spider in 1980, 13,000 people were known to have died from the arachnid's bite.

Here's actual footage.

XD from the blurred screenshot before you load the video it actually looks real.

Kinda funny that just as i go on this page i happen to be listening to a song called tarantula lol (its the song from the Motorstorm 2 teaser vid)

Haha

Pendulum - Tarantula? love that song.

There is actually a descendant of the black widow in the UK, it's not exactly poisonous but it will give you a fairly nasty bite. It's more orange and black through, still has the hourglass marking so watch for it.

The false widow, had one of them fall on my head from our garden parasol. Didn't bite though, but didn't know what it was then only knew about the aussi one so was a tad of a shock. The hourglass was more gray than anything else. They came from the channel islands though I think, not australia.