We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

My new G25 is here

The Queen

Just ordered myself......a G25! :D

Been waiting for months to get myself one of these amazing pieces of kit and finally tonight I got to order one. Got it on a 24-48 hour delivery service so should be here on Thursday or Friday. I can't wait to use it as so many people have recommended it and I have heard so much about it.

Will get pictures and hopefully some videos of me using it so watch out :cool::excited:

For now here is a picture that I got from the net ;)

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So will you do some TG filming when you get it :) As i take it you wll probably be on TDU :p

E: Forgot to say :) Nice one, you've joined the expensive wheel club (even though mine was free :p)

Haha. I will try my best. May take me a little while to get used to the wheel though. Everyone is welcome to come on and see me crashing off and such :D

Now you will have to try some race sims. :p

Hehe. Yes this will probably get me to buy GTR 2 even though I have already tried to buy it but a guy in HMV said that it is now discontinued. May have to resort to Ebay :p

Haha. I will try my best. May take me a little while to get used to the wheel though. Everyone is welcome to come on and see me crashing off and such :D
It wont be screnuous, just the car park scene :) I'll see f you're good enough for my high standard of driving then :p I'll be up at 7am as mum is going out and I'll be able to get on TDU without her wondering why I'm not doing my c/w :D

You ordered yourself?

Where can i do that? I need a copy of myself to make my homework and go to school, work for me and get much money! :D

Well, nice ;)

Join the wheeldrivers club :)

Guest ShiZzl3

i got mine a few weeks ago, awesome :D i got it so cheap too, so worth it. :D

Almost better then driving my real car :P

Just an update on the wheel. It's scheduled for being delivered today and heres the log from UPS for you to have a look ;)

Package Progress

Location Date Local Time Description

EAST MIDLANDS AIRPOR,

GB 03/28/2008 3:58 A.M. IMPORT SCAN

03/28/2008 3:41 A.M. IMPORT SCAN

03/28/2008 2:53 A.M. ARRIVAL SCAN

KOELN (COLOGNE),

DE 03/28/2008 2:35 A.M. DEPARTURE SCAN

KOELN (COLOGNE),

DE 03/27/2008 11:34 P.M. ARRIVAL SCAN

03/27/2008 11:27 P.M. ARRIVAL SCAN

ROISSY, PARIS,

FR 03/27/2008 10:22 P.M. DEPARTURE SCAN

03/27/2008 10:22 P.M. DEPARTURE SCAN

03/27/2008 7:34 P.M. EXPORT SCAN

CHILLY MAZARIN, PARI,

FR 03/27/2008 3:31 P.M. ORIGIN SCAN

FR 03/27/2008 12:43 P.M. BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED

And after looking at this the current status is

Your package is on time with a scheduled delivery date of 03/28/2008.

Tracking Number: ** *** *** ** 0131 248 7

Type: Package

Scheduled Delivery: 03/28/2008

Shipped To: DUNDEE, GB

Shipped/Billed On: 03/27/2008

Service: UPS SAVER

Weight: 9.40 Kgs

Must be on a lorry or something heading for my house so should have it by this morning or afternoon. Sucks I have to go to school though but after today i'm off for 2 weeks! :D

wtf? Why has it gone from France to the UK via Germany? :oook:

I don't actually know but I think thats the route they take to go to the UK. No idea why (lol) :D

Anyway theres been an update on the website also :

Package Progress

Location Date Local Time Description

DUNDEE,

GB 03/28/2008 9:42 A.M. OUT FOR DELIVERY

03/28/2008 9:42 A.M. IMPORT SCAN

So i'm guessing the guy is out delivering things and should be here anytime before 5pm so 95% sure that it will be here today. There shouldn't be any problems with finding our house because the guy has already phoned this morning asking for directions ;)

So cool being able to track where it's come from and what route it has taken. I would have though it would have gone from France through the Channel Tunnel and up through the UK or from Paris Airport to some other Airport in the UK. Would never have thought that it would go to Germany before the UK! :p