We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

New My Xbox page.

Baldy

Just been on to xbox.com and noticed that the My Xbox page has been given a new look, navigation is now much better and this site has a clean fresh feel to it, overall i find the new style impressive. The compare games feature is good as well. What does everyone else think?

Just been on to xbox.com and noticed that the My Xbox page has been given a new look, navigation is now much better and this site has a clean fresh feel to it, overall i find the new style impressive. The compare games feature is good as well. What does everyone else think?

I have to say that it does look a lot better now and the compare games feature thing has always been there.

It more aesthetically pleasing than the old one imo, but as already mentioned the inability to see all your friends on one page is annoying. If they alter that then I won't mind. On a real positive the site is working much better than in recent memory. I'm yet to use it that extensively but I hope the new site has a new message counter on the new flash profile page as having to click messages all the time would get tiresome. I know I'm being picky but meh.

EDIT: OK it has message notification on the profile page I'm happy.