We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Oh goody it begins ...TDU2 announced prematurely?

Eudemon

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is classic, just gotta add a touch of fire and a hint of aggression and this is a good flame thread.

Wait no, can't add the hint of aggression because the gestapo-eske mods will cry.

*eats popcorn*

Big Brother... lord halp us.

Im with you there, I wonder what Mental Hospital they went to for this years lot!

Luckily Ill be watching Heroes

I say next years should be TDU-C's!

Kalniel and Iced will Do the Arguing, Balto will be the Insane one, Ill be the one that throws Tantrums, Diablo = Big brother, Baldred + Stinger = Big brother Highjackers :D

Diablo = Big brother
Hell yeah then I could kill everyone behind it, burn the house down and then bring in a digger to make a giant quarry where the house was and the world would be finally be rid of the abysmally crap BB and all it's mindnumbingly boring spinoff shows which takes some of the best shows off of Channel 4 and E4 for 3 months.

Seriously if you ever see the BB house in flames, I might be the one who did it!

Big Brother - The show for girls and homosexuals.

Hell yeah then I could kill everyone behind it, burn the house down and then bring in a digger to make a giant quarry where the house was and the world would be finally be rid of the abysmally crap BB and all it's mindnumbingly boring spinoff shows which takes some of the best shows off of Channel 4 and E4 for 3 months.

Seriously if you ever see the BB house in flames, I might be the one who did it!

w00t! Go Diablo :excited:

Big Brother - The show for girls and homosexuals.

*ahem*

Not all of them ;)