We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

F1 : Bahrain

CarMadMike

First of all:

IS THE PRESSURE GETTING TO YOU LEWIS ??????? :D:p

LOL, yes im watching also, Talk about luck for alonso, i mean come he damages lewis' car and his car is fine!

About time 'wonder kid' started to have some bad luck !!!

BMW for the win. I reckon Kubica will win it by a long mile.

Kimi won't be on the podium unless something drastic happens.

You were saying ........ :cool:

NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO

HAMILTON :mad: bad start

EDIT:

NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO

NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO

HAMILTON 's wing :mad

I think you will find it was 'wonder kid's fault :D.

from what i saw alonso just seemed to slow down right infront of hamilton and with what he was doing last season it wouldnt suprise me if alsonso did brake or lay of the peddle.

Oh yeah blame Alonso because 'wonder kid' is perfect isn't he :rolleyes: ?????

Oh yeah I forgot he his :rolleyes: !!!!!!

It was boring after the first few laps. I hope Alonso gets taken out.

Why the hate for Alonso ?????

He better get a face full of his own knees

Stupid 'wonder kid' fanboy comment !

Congrats to Massa on a flawless win ...

But congrats most of all to BMW Sauber, a few commentators thought they were running light in quali ... obviously not too light

As to the 'Wonder Kid' as nige so eloquently puts it ... well looks like he cocked up the start big time ... as to the incident with Alonso ... I know the team have said they won't ask the Stewards for an inquiry as there is nothing to gain in terms of points and Spain is the next race and McLaren/Lewis having a go at Alonso would go down like a lead balloon ... but as Blundell said at the end of the programme I think it should be investigated (it's very simple to do as the telemetry from the car will tell you what Alonso was doing coming out of the bend compared to other laps) as if he did deliberately lift or lift/brake for no aparent reason that is dangerous and could be classed as unsporting behaviour.

Lets just hope above anything else that this season continues to be interesting for all the right reasons ... at the moment we have 3 teams on the ball and 6 drivers that all have the skill and at this point in time the car to win the championship

It seems to me that 'wonder kid' is starting to struggle, so about that then ?????

So overall it was a great race, Kubica was on pole, Kimi finishing second and leading the drivers championship, 'wonder kid' didn't finish with any points and once again he ruined his own race (LOL :D, Oh how the great have fallen !) and yeah it was a good race, I'm gonna love the 6 way battles for pole :D.

-cut all the crap out-
Shut up is really all I can say here :rolleyes: There's no point in arguing, you obviously believe that the McLaren is miles better in accelerating out a corner than Alonso, so therefore will not accept the turh as to not loose face and accept his race was (not all) 100% destroyed by Alonso.

you obviously believe that the McLaren is miles better in accelerating out a corner than Alonso

And not to mention in braking... lap 1, turn 4, Hamilton collides against Alonso. That explains why left side of his front wing is broken BEFORE run over Alonso in lap 2, you can see here:

543329.gif

Nige ... as you quoted me and also took the liberty to convert some of my test to bold ... as you may notice I was saying Lewis had a bad race as it was his mistake with the start and also catching up with the news post-race it appears Lewis made the mistake with the Alonso incident ... such is motorsport ... just look at Kimi the other time when he kept on going on the dirt.

Hey Nige, can you cool it with the Hamilton hate? It's getting very annoying. You're just picking on him all the time... And I do mean ALL the time

OK,

I DON'T HATE HIM

I just don't like the way the British media portray him as a god/saviour/gretest person to ever walk on this planet.

Also I only call him 'wonder kid' because of the media hype around him.

I personally don't think I am picking on him as such although I do admit that I do have a laugh when he has a bad weekend like Bahrain. After all that hype he doesn't deliver !

So no I don't hate him, hes just not one of my favorite drivers on the grid !

I'm entitled to support a non British driver aren't I ?????

nige, yes you are allowed to support a non-brit if you so wish ... as I have said many a time before I used to support Ayrton Senna

as to your comment about the british press ... you are forgetting they do the same for everyone ... Gazza, Rooney to name 2 such 'Wonder-kids' from a different sport

Why the hate for Alonso ?????

Alonso is a spoilt, cheating brute who seems to think the world revolves around him. I'm not the one throwing a helmet through a window because my team mate qualified pole.

Delaying his team mate and pushing him deliberately wide just because his team mate is beating him is ridiculous. He has a strop when he loses and takes in all the credit for winning.

He's probably throwing the toys out of the pram because the Renault car isn't up to his "standards".

nige, yes you are allowed to support a non-brit if you so wish ... as I have said many a time before I used to support Ayrton Senna

as to your comment about the british press ... you are forgetting they do the same for everyone ... Gazza, Rooney to name 2 such 'Wonder-kids' from a different sport

I don't read/watch anything to do with soccer so I wouldn't know :D.

Also nige the press are like this in most counties, it shows that the country is proud about the person and what they are achieving.

Urrmmmm yeah but what about Button, Coulthard & Davidson ?????

Oh yeah I forgot them three are crap aren't they :rolleyes: ???

yeah just look at how protective the Spanish press are of Alonso

So rightly so, hes an amazing talent and he might chuck his toys out of the pram every so often but look past that and you have a great driver that I don't hear praised to the eyeballs every single minute of the day which is good :D.

Alonso is a spoilt, cheating brute who seems to think the world revolves around him. I'm not the one throwing a helmet through a window because my team mate qualified pole.

Delaying his team mate and pushing him deliberately wide just because his team mate is beating him is ridiculous. He has a strop when he loses and takes in all the credit for winning.

He's probably throwing the toys out of the pram because the Renault car isn't up to his "standards".

Lets see .......

So you don't think 'wonder kid' is spoilt, what with calling all the other drivers at the back of the grid 'monkeys' last year, not disrespectful in anyway is it :rolleyes:, hand gestures during the last race against was it a Toyota ????? Has if to say 'move out of my way' even though Toyota was racing for position aswell, and I'm sure there are other things I could mention but can't remember at the moment.

Just because he was lucky enough to have funding from McLaren for the last 10 or so years doesn't mean he is any better than any other driver on the grid but he obviously thinks that.

Don't you think 'wonder kid' thinks the world revolves around him, the way he talks at every race weekend seems to me he is the next schumacher - arrogant & big headed

I think you will find RD told 'wonder kid' go out after Alonso what did he do ?????

Go out before him, so yeah I would have done exactly what Alonso did !

Lets see .......

So you don't think 'wonder kid' is spoilt, what with calling all the other drivers at the back of the grid 'monkeys' last year, not disrespectful in anyway is it :rolleyes:, hand gestures during the last race against was it a Toyota ????? Has if to say 'move out of my way' even though Toyota was racing for position aswell, and I'm sure there are other things I could mention but can't remember at the moment.

Just because he was lucky enough to have funding from McLaren for the last 10 or so years doesn't mean he is any better than any other driver on the grid but he obviously thinks that.

Don't you think 'wonder kid' thinks the world revolves around him, the way he talks at every race weekend seems to me he is the next schumacher - arrogant & big headed

I think you will find RD told 'wonder kid' go out after Alonso what did he do ?????

Go out before him, so yeah I would have done exactly what Alonso did !

He wasn't spoilt. He came from a poor family and his dad had to take up 3 jobs just to keep up with his karting, karting is expensive, I know that cos I race karts. He had 5 years of running themselves before Mclaren spotted him.

Plus in F3 at Macau in Asia, Mclaren left them after a disagreement. Then they had to find over 10 grand just to race in the last two just to race. Thew first weekend he screwed up but the 2nd weekend he came from the back and won.

With this business of calling drivers "monkeys", its just a phrase. it wouldn't have been racist because none of the drivers were black. A phrase won't hurt people and no one got offended.

To end this discussion, read Lewis's autobiography and you'll see that he is no where near spoilt.

ffs, neither of you are going to agree on this, it's obvious.

Hamilton is a very talented driver who has come a long way at a very early age, but he was lucky enough to have the help and support of Ron Dennis which has propelled him forward in his career. Having said that, I do see where nige is coming from - Hamilton has been made to look like the best thing since sliced bread by the british media, and tbh I would hate to be Button/Coultard right now. When was the last time you heard anything about them in the news? The problem for Hamilton was he came in pretty much at the top and and therefore only get worse. Which is bad for him,due to the Great British belief that if you're not first, you're a failure.

Alonso is also a very talented driver who has worked hard to get where he is. To get the chance to move from Renault to McLaren, and with that an almost certain chance of winning the Championship again was a great step for him, especially to have a 'rookie' as a team mate. For that rookie to then come and beat him in the World Championship was, tbh, one hell of a kick up the backside. Understandably, he was annoyed. But, he did throw his dummy out the pram in a big way, proving himself to be waayy too far up his own arse, and lost a lot of respect from F1 fans.

You're both right on some terms, both wrong on other. Now will you both shut up?!

ffs, neither of you are going to agree on this, it's obvious.

Hamilton is a very talented driver who has come a long way at a very early age, but he was lucky enough to have the help and support of Ron Dennis which has propelled him forward in his career. Having said that, I do see where nige is coming from - Hamilton has been made to look like the best thing since sliced bread by the british media, and tbh I would hate to be Button/Coultard right now. When was the last time you heard anything about them in the news? The problem for Hamilton was he came in pretty much at the top and and therefore only get worse. Which is bad for him,due to the Great British belief that if you're not first, you're a failure.

Alonso is also a very talented driver who has worked hard to get where he is. To get the chance to move from Renault to McLaren, and with that an almost certain chance of winning the Championship again was a great step for him, especially to have a 'rookie' as a team mate. For that rookie to then come and beat him in the World Championship was, tbh, one hell of a kick up the backside. Understandably, he was annoyed. But, he did throw his dummy out the pram in a big way, proving himself to be waayy too far up his own arse, and lost a lot of respect from F1 fans.

You're both right on some terms, both wrong on other. Now will you both shut up?!

Preach brotha preach.

yeah just look at how protective the Spanish press are of Alonso

Again, I agree... and as you can see in my profile, I'm spanish.

He wasn't spoilt. He came from a poor family and his dad had to take up 3 jobs just to keep up with his karting, karting is expensive, I know that cos I race karts. He had 5 years of running themselves before Mclaren spotted him.

Well, Alonso and his father traveled to Italy in his own car to race a weekend. Sometimes he has said that "that was much more pressure" than racing F1 because of responsability.

And another thing. I have a book, Hamilton's history by Mark Hughes. I don't like Hamilton, but I respect him as driver, extremely competitive and talented. In book, he said that after Mclaren's contract, they(with his father) think about it as a "ton of pressure over their shoulders", not like a help.

About last year judge... I can't say an opinion because of, as said above, spanish press "coverage" :rolleyes:

It's very useful and curious, talk about this things, with people from another countries, thx guys.