We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Strict Road Rules Cruise : Saturday 12th April

The Queen

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh and guys there will be no hardcore mode as I have stated in first post. It makes things messy and people will end up crashing and this is STRICT road rules and not playing about ;). Just though I would make that clear.

TheScottishSpotter i change my car for cruise .=TDW=Patrick-gallardo spyder stage 3

No sorry you can't as Mb has chosen this car. I have put you down for the 430 Spyder but you can change to another car provided it is not taken.

You are a noob, I know where it is! It just takes a long time to get their :D In a slow car :D

Well I thought you didn't. No it doesn't actually around 30-40 mins on average if you are in something like a TT ;)

Max I can show you where the Mclaren Dealer is. Anyway it's not very far to drive there ;)

You are a noob, I know where it is! It just takes a long time to get their :D In a slow car :D

Well I thought you didn't. No it doesn't actually around 30-40 mins on average if you are in something like a TT ;)

Personally I would say 30-40 minutes driving a TT is a long time... Made longer by the boring TT of course ;)

Oh and guys there will be no hardcore mode as I have stated in first post. It makes things messy and people will end up crashing and this is STRICT road rules and not playing about ;). Just though I would make that clear.

That's discriminatory! Okay, I'm not in this cruise, but still. Not everyone in hardcore mode crashes. Also, surely if it's STRICT road rules, you won't be going very fast so it won't make much difference, will it?

I'm pulling out also - Sorry, my parents make spontaneous decisions :p :mad: I'm going to Pizza Hut though, so it's not all bad :D

Sorry, this is the 3rd time I've pulled out of cruises in about 3 months (each time going to Pizza Hut xD) ... but at least I try and orgniase things for you guys :p And never pull out of cruises normally (excluding last 3 months)

For TSS:

110.gifarg-beating-heart-sfx-url.gif

HAHA, had to put this one in:

arg-arrow-deflates-heart-c-207x165-url.gif

xD