We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Forza 2 - Stock the Rock!

Eudemon

Hey guys, just want to say a big thanks to everyone who took part in the stock racing be it with a specified class, region or even themed. The fact you all stayed and had what sounded like good fun made it enjoyable whether you were winning or losing and we had a good amount of very close and entertaining races.

I'll try and get some pics up from last nights races but strangely enough only 2 replays actually saved so that sucked especially since I wanted to show the small crash mellors had at the Speedway.

Anyway might catch you online later for some more madness.

I'll be sure to check that out KT mate.

Also here is some pics from a very very very close race that we had at Silverstone International in what was a crazy and hard fought race between myself and baldred up front. In fact it was so close that when it came to the finish line the winner won by a massive .......................wait for it

0.007 seconds! (No joke)

[ATTACH]3443[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]3444[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]3445[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]3446[/ATTACH]

Hi guys,

looks like I missed another good night of FM2 (never thought I'd say that) ... I was busy catching up on CSI:Miamis and also had an early night as I was knackered.

I'll be around tonight if anyone fancies it?

yeah looks like racing 'stock' vehicles is the best idea with FM2

Haha I knew you would, I was actually watching it last night just to see how it looks on the replay and it looks exactly as I mentioned it, I went wide and you flew over the kerb and carried a great amount of speed through so I let you through on the inside, you seemed to brake a bit too late and as I was coming in from the outside and carrying more speed I dab the brakes to avoid you but you were still going too slow that I tap you and we both almost end up in the tyre wall.

Hehe maybe I should I record it and get the community verdict. lol

It's all in fun though mate, it's racing and rubbings racing and I did say sorry but I'm sure if you look at it from my view that I used (the bonnet) you will see I didn't intentionally throw you into that tyre wall. :)

Also need to grab the F40's at Suzuka as damn that was fun!

Haha I knew you would, I was actually watching it last night just to see how it looks on the replay and it looks exactly as I mentioned it, I went wide and you flew over the kerb and carried a great amount of speed through so I let you through on the inside, you seemed to brake a bit too late and as I was coming in from the outside and carrying more speed I dab the brakes to avoid you but you were still going too slow that I tap you and we both almost end up in the tyre wall.

Hehe maybe I should I record it and get the community verdict. lol

It's all in fun though mate, it's racing and rubbings racing and I did say sorry but I'm sure if you look at it from my view that I used (the bonnet) you will see I didn't intentionally throw you into that tyre wall. :)

Also need to grab the F40's at Suzuka as damn that was fun!

I know you didnt do it on purpose and i wasnt having a go at you or anyhing, im was tired then and i still am now.

I'm uploading the F40's at Suzuka West incident now. Honestly Nodz it wasn't just once you could've been hit but twice !

I know I think I was caught up in a few incidents last night. Like I said in the other thread I have no idea how I never got hit when I spun out in the F40.

Edit:

I don't think I saved that replay. Can you or is there a way of downloading Vids off youtube or is that a bit dodgy??

I'll be around tonight if anyone fancies it?

I'll be on tonight