We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Balto's Photomode thread

Baltoman

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More pics...

Me and KingNoob

attachment.php?attachmentid=3691&stc=1&d=1208966871

attachment.php?attachmentid=3692&stc=1&d=1208966871

attachment.php?attachmentid=3693&stc=1&d=1208966871

attachment.php?attachmentid=3694&stc=1&d=1208966871

attachment.php?attachmentid=3695&stc=1&d=1208966871

This was realy really wierd.. this guy showed up with his miura like 3 seconds right after Ive bought mine

attachment.php?attachmentid=3696&stc=1&d=1208966871

umm can't send more piccys, says its invalid file, dont know why, btw Diablo is right, Im dissapointed with myself for leading this thread into a "lets ban shizzle" topic, even though he should be banned but anyways, this shall not happen again ok guys?

Guest ShiZzl3
Im dissapointed with myself for leading this thread into a "lets ban shizzle" topic, even though he should be banned but anyways, this shall not happen again ok guys?

wow get over it already

recent pics are good

more pics... Been cruising alot atm

Ok, this is what I was gonna show you on my other post, This strange guy that appeared with his Miura, right after Ive bought mine

attachment.php?attachmentid=3714&stc=1&d=1209162267

attachment.php?attachmentid=3715&stc=1&d=1209162267

attachment.php?attachmentid=3716&stc=1&d=1209162267

Funny images (sorry for bad quality, Ive accedently saved as jpeg)

attachment.php?attachmentid=3717&stc=1&d=1209162267

Note: Im falling on planet Earth 0o

attachment.php?attachmentid=3718&stc=1&d=1209162267

theres alot more comming but my attachments seem to create a new problem everytime a post them, and I want to do something really important now... Shizzle I have to say this before both of us one day ends up banned... I am sorry for ofending you and all the desrespective thing I said to you before, I shall not have any pride and apologize. Please accept my apologizes and I hope you apologize too, and +rep me because you - repped me and now I only have 55 rep points :D I dont know many crying kids that does these things you know?

Looks like some contrast adjusting tbh and Balto JPEG and PNG's are preferred for picture uploads, Bitmaps (bmp) look good but are HUGE files. The current set maximum is 1920x1080 and 1Mb which is more than enough for printscreen shots from any game. And even if you do try and upload a bigger image the forum will resize it accordingly but not Bitmaps are not a good form of saving and displaying your images on forums or elsewhere. :)

Guest ShiZzl3
;62931']That's one of the settings. The same one that makes shots look like 1960s and 1970s movies.

-Leadfoot

nar its not. that looks better then that faded look. its a contrast/ brightness issue.