We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Djey : TDU Modding Tools [1.16.3]

Djey

Yeah, some changes are problematic. But I'm pretty sure changing racing class will get you disconnected.

And if not, I ought to NOT provide class decrease (B to C) as it's unfair...

but class increase could be fun and less dangerous, even more challenging, what do you think ? ;)

Hi Djey, I just like to share a line to add the Farboud into TduNames.xml

<car name="FARBOUD Supercharged GTS Prototype 2005" brand_id="5848357" model1_id="53503667" model2_id="59592366"/>

Thanks for your excellent mods! Without them TDU would not be as fun as it is now :)

I don't play online, I just wanted to move cars up and down a class to the one where they deserve to be, the T440/RGT is way too good for class C/D and should be moved up a class. while cars like the Noble M14, should be moved down a class.

Hi!

I now understod how to change, but there are some cars missed. On online help you wrote I shoud post here. So I do^^

This are the cars I need:

CLS 55 AMG

Edonis

Farboud

Esprit

Elise (Standart)

XKR Coupe

Zonda C

Hope you can do them for me.

Many Thanks....Djey you're the best^^

greetz kuenzelde

I've been using the camera swap tool, and I've realized that we're now a HUGE step closer to truly free mods (by that I mean being able to have anything from a Ferrari F2008 to a Merc G-Class to a tank, with working camera views).

However, with all the STi and Evo mods, I was wondering about the accessibility of swapping the gearboxes and drivetrains. Would this be possible without knowing how to program? If so, how is this done? If not, is there a chance of this being a feature in the next release of the modding tools? Thanks in advance! :)

-Leadfoot

Hi,

possibilities are greater than ever. But we are always limited for some "exotic" vehicles because no existing has such high cameras for cockpit view. To solve this a cam editor is needed, but I still don't know how to do this.

and yes, drive train and gearbox seem to be easily modify-able, but not by hand. As we're dealing with encrypted database now... notepad era is over :)

I can't promise these settings will be available with very next Modding Tools, but I'm planning to do them in the future anyway. So stay tuned.

Hi,

possibilities are greater than ever. But we are always limited for some "exotic" vehicles because no existing has such high cameras for cockpit view. To solve this a cam editor is needed, but I still don't know how to do this.

and yes, drive train and gearbox seem to be easily modify-able, but not by hand. As we're dealing with encrypted database now... notepad era is over :)

I can't promise these settings will be available with very next Modding Tools, but I'm planning to do them in the future anyway. So stay tuned.

Sounds good! Thanks for the quick reply! :)

-Leadfoot

This will be my last word, so that everyone to be warned.

I won't answer any request till much more details will be provided.. I'm not a wizard as I already said. And I know in 80% the answers are only by yourself.

Sorry for the inconvenience but such things are really driving me nuts. Sure you'll understand anyway.