We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Djey : TDU Modding Tools [1.16.3]

Djey

plz add pagani zonda in camera list:thumbsup:

Wow. :oook:

This will be my last word, so that everyone to be warned.

I won't answer any request till much more details will be provided.. I'm not a wizard as I already said. And I know in 80% the answers are only by yourself.

Sorry for the inconvenience but such things are really driving me nuts. Sure you'll understand anyway.[/size]

-Leadfoot

Hi,

thanks for the details and screenshot. By the way, I see in your pic you have no folders so all files are messing around at th same level.

Please extract Modding Tools again, keeping directories this time.

Hint : there should be xml and patch directories.

Time for weekly database updates ! :)

- Vehicle Names (for Custom Names Wizard) : r19-3

- Vehicle Slots (for Camera & IK Wizard) : r19-1

As always, you will get it at first post as attached files.

Edit: roadmap updated.

Djey, 2 questions. Do you know something about filesize limitation for 3dg files? I have the phenomenon when my file is bigger then 700kB the games crashs to desktop if i leave the garage.

And the second one. Have you seen any chance to raise up the numbers of selectable wheels for cars that only have one in the selection?

Djey, 2 questions. Do you know something about filesize limitation for 3dg files? I have the phenomenon when my file is bigger then 700kB the games crashs to desktop if i leave the garage.

This one i can answer :cheeky:

The .3dg file is not limited itself it is the .bnk file

So if you have many large textures then takes up most of the .bnk file then you import a .3dg file that could push you over the limit of the .bnk file.

There are ways around this without loosing your model or textures even and it is not hard to do.

I can import a car that is 2mb with textures without it crashing.

Also different cars have differnt size .bnk files so say the Golf will crash before the skyline.

Yes, there are 2 known problems already experienced with 3D models (2CVSUPERGT, Tool and Reaper are aware of that)

- a 3DG with size > 1MB may prevent the model from being displayed in-game (too many polygons or so ??)

- an exterior BNK with size >= 3MB causes the same thing (you will notice there's no original 3D exterior model with size >= 3MB anyway). Interior BNKs are fine.

Although I have not spent much time on these issues, it seems to be gfx engine limitations.

And the second one. Have you seen any chance to raise up the numbers of selectable wheels for cars that only have one in the selection?
Yes it's possible to mod that, 2CVSUPERGT is testing that kind of tricks at the moment. If all is right, I will add this feature to Modding Tools. I can't give any release date yet.