We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Djey : TDU Modding Tools [1.16.3]

Djey

I haven't experimented any freeze in 1.9 to 1.10 so far :confused:

Neither did all 1.10 testers.

----

By the way, 1.10 is here, ladies and gentlemen :)

CHANGELOG:

Main:

* Fully compatible with community patch 1.67a !

* Misc. bug fixes

* Re-arranged main window

* Temporary files are now cleaned when exiting only

* Basic/advanced display mode of main panel is automatically saved

* BNK processing is currently being rewritten > reliability enhancements

* Mipmap bugs fixed in 2DB<>DDS conversion.

Vehicle Manager:

* New tool allowing installing and managing TDU vehicles and a few characteristics

¤ Mod installing according to part kind over vehicle of your choice (3D, rims, huds, sounds)

¤ Modifying brand, model and vehicle version (aims at replacing Names Editor)

¤ Setting selling and V-Rent spots

¤ Setting tuning dealer

¤ Modifying wheel drive (FWD, RWD, AWD).

File Browser:

* New setting to define initial location of replacing files (current folder or custom one).

Names Editor:

* Includes latest name list (r19-4). There won't be any more update as Names Editor will disappear in next version.

Camera & IK Wizard:

* Clearer error message when error occurs while database loading

* Includes latest slot list (r19-1)

Patching:

* New variables: covering following locations

+ Bnk\Vehicules, Rim

+ Sound\Vehicules

+ Frontend\HiRes\Gauges

+ Frontend\LowRes\Gauges

+ Frontend\AllRes

* A progress bar now appears while patch is running.

I could modify the Lexus cars but not there is no Lexus Dealer in the list. and I did restore my DB file, also I can't modify the Noble M14 at all(Will crash the game), but I can modify the M400.

Edit: I put on the other backup of the DB file and the Lexus shop works now, didn't test the Noble M14 yet.

Edit 2: Now I now the thing with the Lexus shop, when i move a lexus to a different shop the shop disappears, and there are even some cars I didn't even move!

and also, you said that the Japanese Imports holds up to 15 cars, I put 9 in and only the first 8 appear, any idea why?

don't get my wrong I love this new vehicle manager. :)

Edit 2: Now I now the thing with the Lexus shop, when i move a lexus to a different shop the shop disappears, and there are even some cars I didn't even move!
If you remove current vehicle from this shop, it will automatically disappear from 1st list (selling points). But you can always retrieve this shop in the third list (all selling points).

I'm sure an updated user guide would make the things much clearer, but I'm really busy with new patch.

and also, you said that the Japanese Imports holds up to 15 cars, I put 9 in and only the first 8 appear, any idea why?
I said that weeks ago, there are limitations in fact. Theorically TDU database allows up to 15 vehicles per shop, but either there are not all selectable / or not displayed. Each shop has its own rules I guess.

don't get my wrong I love this new vehicle manager. :)
:)

I'm having the same crashing problem after editing the cameras and IK's for some of the cars, it seems to be somewhere between the Edonis and the Camaro Z28 in the list. When I edit those cars the game crashes out without starting.

It's either those specific cars causing the problem, or it's coming from editing too many cars at once.

Guest LeetPix

Yep, some cars crash the game. I tried editing the Alfa Romeo Kit 3 to 4WD and it would just crash, I think the ME-412 crashes it too, actually a lot of cars crashes it, took me around 30 mins to get all the cars I wanted changed, because some kept crashing the game. Btw for the lulz I changed the Saleen S7 to FWD, it was fun, lol.

Guest LeetPix

Really? changing the ME-412 crashed mine :/, try the Saleen S7 with 4WD, its even more insane, or the Koenigsegg CCR with 4WD.

Really? changing the ME-412 crashed mine :/, try the Saleen S7 with 4WD, its even more insane, or the Koenigsegg CCR with 4WD.

I think I just figured it out, I modded JUST the cameras and IK's of 15 different cars, one at a time, and didn't have a problem.

BUT.....as soon as I changed the physics of a SINGLE car to 4WD, the game crashed, I tried changing 3 different cars to 4WD in three seperate tests, and changing the physics crashed it every single time.

I went back to the default DB file, then changed the physics and the game ran fine.

I changed the cams and IK's of the following cars.....

Alfa Brera

Ascari KZ-1

Aston DB-9 Volante

Audi A3

Audi S6

Audi TT

Edonis

Caddy Cien

Caddy CTS-V

Caddy XLR-V

Camaro Z28

'71 Vette Stingray

SRT6 Coupe

Farboud

Ferrari 308

I changed the cams and IK's of all those with no problem, but when I tried to change the drive type of the ME-412, the SRT6 Coupe, and the Farboud to 4WD, it crashed the game no matter which one was chosen.

Physics changes by themselves don't seem to be a problem.

Camera and IK changes by themselves don't seem to be a problem.

But combining physics + cam and IK changes crashes out.