We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Djey : TDU Modding Tools [1.16.3]

Djey

With the new Gearbox swapper? Will I be able to put in a 6 Speed on a 5 Speed car?

No cause thats actually changing physics and djey said before he will not allow people to do that cause it could be counted as cheating or something.

No cause thats actually changing physics and djey said before he will not allow people to do that cause it could be counted as cheating or something.

So is changing the Wheel Drive of the car, making a CCR 4WD would make it handle good, that would be more cheating than making a 5 speed car a 6 speed.

I think when he says wheel drive he's talking about making a car right hand drive or left hand drive, so cars like the Skyline can finally be completely correct. And the change gearbox type is probably along the lines of selecting a sequential gearbox (like in the Ferrari Enzo) or manual stick shift (like in the Skyline) or automatic (like in most of the Mercedes), basically changing how things are animated when shifting. That's what I get out of it anyway.

I think when he says wheel drive he's talking about making a car right hand drive or left hand drive, so cars like the Skyline can finally be completely correct. And the change gearbox type is probably along the lines of selecting a sequential gearbox (like in the Ferrari Enzo) or manual stick shift (like in the Skyline) or automatic (like in most of the Mercedes), basically changing how things are animated when shifting. That's what I get out of it anyway.

No, the drivetrain actually changes, there is a mod which changes the SC430 to FWD and makes the redline go up to 6300RPM's instead of the 6000 in the SC430.

Gear box changing is for version 1.11 at least, and it will affect:

- flappy / stick / automatic gear change

- gear count. Apparently it does not change performance as the torque curve should be adjusted accordingly, with max power and max torque (things the server don't allow to be modded anyway)

Gear box changing is for version 1.11 at least, and it will affect:

- flappy / stick / automatic gear change

- gear count. Apparently it does not change performance as the torque curve should be adjusted accordingly, with max power and max torque (things the server don't allow to be modded anyway)

You continue to amaze me with all of the effort you put into your work and it really shows with the great results.

+rep

I just started having a problem opening the Camera&IK option....

It pops up an error window that says.....

Value cannot be null.

Parameter name: key

And then it tries to open the list but it stops at the SRT-6 Roadster, the list ends at that car.

Please tell me I don't have to go back and redo the camera's and IK's on 50 cars....

• 2 weeks later...

Normally you needn't Framework 3.0 to run Modding Tools; 2.0 is sufficient.

If the prog crashes, there must be another reason.

Yet I can't help anyone with such little details provided (no error message ? etc ....)

Normally you needn't Framework 3.0 to run Modding Tools; 2.0 is sufficient.

If the prog crashes, there must be another reason.

Yet I can't help anyone with such little details provided (no error message ? etc ....)

It just gives me the plain TDU Modding Tools has stopped working message from Windows. I've tried running as admin, running in compatibility with Xp. I just wanna switch the cameras and IKs for the RS4, is there a alternative way to doing that?