We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

R* Social Club

Nodz86

New site by R* to track your stats with others

Then there's the Rockstar Social Club' date=' which is the Bungie.net-style stat-tracking website that'll let you collate and compare all your [b']GTA IV[/b] single and multiplayer statistics. Check it out:

"Extend your Liberty City experience at the Rockstar Games Social Club. Track your single and multiplayer accomplishments and finally prove that you’re better than your friends. Challenge yourself in worldwide competitions to win exclusive prizes. Purchase songs and share your favorites by creating playlists from any of Liberty City’s radio stations. Plan your next move and keep track of citywide crime levels with the Liberty City Police Blotter."

How cool does that sound? Pre-registration starts for the Rockstar Social Club on Thursday - I know I'll be in there like swimwear.

Roll on April 29! The only problem is that it's a Tuesday and I won't be able to stay up all night playing it...

LESS THAN TWO WEEKS TO GO TIL GTA IV!!!!!!

Alot of games are now having these "Social stat checking" sites now, obviously Bungie have one, EA (sorry for swearing) have easportsworld for FIFA and MADDEN and i think it now includes Tiger Woods and most forthcoming sport titles and now R* has announced theirs so I wouldn't be suprised if all games start having them.

Cool !!!!!!!

I might sign up but then again I don't expect my gamerscore to be huge from GTA IV because all I will be doing is 'rampaging' & having fun around Liberty City :D.

I don't give a crap about my gamerscore :D.

On another note does EA have a social site for NHL 08 ?????

I wonder what kind of things it keeps a record of.

I presume it would be things like:

Kills

Deaths

Time in car

Time on foot

Head shots

Rampages

Online Kills

Online Deaths

Things like that and gamerscore I should imagine.

I presume it would be things like:

Kills

Deaths

Time in car

Time on foot

Head shots

Rampages

Online Kills

Online Deaths

Things like that and gamerscore I should imagine.

I knew it would have the usual stuff like that but i was on about the random stats.

im gonna sign up but im not getting GTA IV till after may 1st, mainly caus ei have literally, no money after ive paid all my stuff bikewise. anyway, i have a DT project with a deadline for may 1st so i want as little distraction as is physically possible.