We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Pocket Surfer!

The Queen

Came back from school yesterday and I found the new IWOOT Catalogue on my chair. I looked through it and something caught my eye. I went onto their website and was pleasantly surprised.

It looks really cool and would be ideal, it's cheap too. So what is this i'm on about?

Well it's a new device called the Pocket Surfer which allows you to surf the net anywhere in the world. It's also very cheap to buy and cheap to surf the net.

Linkage : http://www.iwantoneofthose.com/pocket-surfer-2/index.html

pocsur_lg.jpg

When your mobile says it has web access we all know what that means, you can get onto the web, but you just can't see anything unless you live your life on a geological timescale. Phones are phones, and are definitely NOT web browsers, they're kak at it. This razor thin piece of genius however not only leaps onto the internet with consummate ease, it zips about it at lighting speed, and doesn't charge* you for it! The Pocket Surfer 2 is indeed pocket sized, and yet is jammed with technological magic to let you browse web pages with full graphics, Java support, and lots of other techy stuff we don't understand. There are no wires, no wi-fi, there's no contract, and the qwerty keyboard is backlit and looks very cool - which is of course deeply important. The built-in GPRS modem lets you zip effortlessy around the web wherever and whenever you like, displaying the pages in all their glory on its 5" colour screen. Powered by a re-chargeable battery it'll provide four hours of surf time (with 5 days on standby), giving you plenty of time to check your emails, fiddle about on Facebook or whatever your preferred networking site is, and still have time to visit us at IWOOT! It's a slim, slick and seamless way to surf the internet at your own convenience, and will make all those mugs trying to go on-line using their phones green with envy.

*The price of the unit includes 20 hours of usage a month for the first year. You can upgrade to unlimited usage for the measly sum of £5.99 pcm, and in year 2 pay just £40 for the whole year.

I'm actually thinking of getting one of these. Looks so cool and it's such an ingenious thing :D

Iced_Bullet could get one and he would never be off the forum even when he's on the bog ;)