We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

General "When are you cruising?" thread idea?

iBilo

I had a brainwave and it hurt a lot. :D

Say if someone called Bob is cruising on X360 TDU and he wants someone to go cruising with him he says here:

"I'm cruisiing wherever, just come find me and we can cruise blah blah"

And someone who is on TDU and free can say:

"I'll cruise with you blah blah blah"

And tah dah. They have fun.

So yeah, if you guys are on TDU and nothing to do, you can post up here saying that someone can join them and they can go cruising.

It would save the posts that the new people can do saying "I'm free atm, anyone wanna join me?" sorta thing when they can post it in here and someone can go cruising with them.

Anyone like the idea?

Good idea, although i'll more than likely give it a miss, so much to do, so little time to do it. So will it be going in the first post?
Hmm, you do realise he's talking about immediate instances and not pre-planned or the like? IE someone is on TDU but wonders if anyone else on here is wanting to cruise so they post where they are and their details and someone replies and they meet up and cruise.

SO if it was going in the first post how could it be instant if you had to always wait for the OP to get on in order to update?

Donkey !!!!!!!!

:monkeydance:

You know now I think about it I think we had a thread like that before, lemme do a quick search.

We did was gonna do a search this morning but didnt have time. it had a format like below:

GT/usual days/times/what you do i.e. cruising, racing, etc.

Which ever way you guys decide to go with it I think the idea is a great one.. I was almost going to post a message on Sat night to anyone that wanted to ride over the weekend. I'm wondering if there is some kind of international clock/widget that could be installed on the site so people around the world can convert the times and co-ordinate with each other.