We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

GTA IV

YeOldeTDUMan

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh man I just stole a car from someone and he tried to grab it back and got hit hand stuck in the door and wouldn't let go for ages. He eventually fell off and rolled into 2 people sending them flying!!

Then I just watched an ambulance drive upto a crook a cop shot revive him then the cop shot him again. lol

I also have to say I really like the harsher punishments now for killing people, makes a lot of moral choices whether you should or not.

OMG I just watched the TV and there was an advert for the Patriot 500 at the Motorspeedway where it said watch Rednecks Live. "Yes that's right watch Rednecks drive round in a circle 500 times !!".

Another show called I'm Rich:

"If you don't know who she is, then you're a pop culture retard!"

if you want some more goodies from when I was playing in the early hours

I saw a cop running after some bloke down the street!

Also I ran into some woman carrying a big bag of shopping ... and the shopping went everywhere ... how cool?

Oh and I love the fact you can switch the beam on your headlights !!!!!

might be on at 10ish tonight ... depends if I'm out ... but there is the free roam night tomorrow ... and I really fancy doing some missions ... oh and trying out the darts and bowling

Technically I probably got it before Hybrid its only because me and my mate had to drive around the Black Country finding a cashpoint (lol) because my mates card didn't get accepted at ASDA then we went to another ASDA got it and then I came home to play it :D.

BTW Hybrid how did you get it for £34 ?????????

ASDA sold it for £37 :oook: !!!

Technically I probably got it before Hybrid its only because me and my mate had to drive around the Black Country finding a cashpoint (lol) because my mates card didn't get accepted at ASDA then we went to another ASDA got it and then I came home to play it :D.

BTW Hybrid how did you get it for £34 ?????????

ASDA sold it for £37 :oook: !!!

nige ... the only thing that really matters is when you started playing it ... oh and I got a copy in my hand at 00:25 ... not bad considering I only left my house at 23:45

As to the 34 quid ... that's how much the Asda by me was selling it for

Perhaps some things are cheaper down south:rolleyes:

Would you very lucky people mind answering a few questions:

- How are the Graphics?

- Is the car spawning system alot better, instead of most cars being the same, then one new car comes and then there all the same as that etc.

When is it possible to get in a helicoptor?

nige ... the only thing that really matters is when you started playing it ... oh and I got a copy in my hand at 00:25 ... not bad considering I only left my house at 23:45

As to the 34 quid ... that's how much the Asda by me was selling it for

Perhaps some things are cheaper down south:rolleyes:

Man, me and my mate got their around 11:25 and waited for what seemed an eternity.

Seriously though was their 'chavs' outside waiting for people to walk out of ASDA by you because there were around here and me and my mate heard this one group say that if they didn't get a copy they were gonna beat someone up for it on the way out :eek: !!!

I'm surprised at the price I just presumed that because it was £37 at my store it would be £37 everywhere else :eek:.

Anyway who cares lets just enjoy the greatest game to ever grace the 360 (apart from Hockey games ofcourse :D !!!)

I got it bang on 10am when lakeside woolies opened then took it home (didnt want to leave it in the van all day) then went back to work. Now I'm getting ready to go out to see Dara O'Brian. Might get on it when I get back but its looking more like tomorrow night.

I got it bang on 10am when lakeside woolies opened then took it home (didnt want to leave it in the van all day) then went back to work. Now I'm getting ready to go out to see Dara O'Brian. Might get on it when I get back but its looking more like tomorrow night.

well multiplayer free roam tomorrow night should be good ... as i said earlier ... only played it for 30mins last night ... looks like i might be in tonight now ... but most probs still do some missions/exploring

looking forward to a group of us just exploring, driving and blowing things up ... can't wait to try out reeal simple things like going for a ride in a car while a mate is driving!!!!!!

You're right Hybrid I never even thought about that last thing!

BTW this game just keeps on amazing me and I'll be doing the single player for a wee while longer but one thing I thought was funny but also kinda of horrible was if you smash into someone in an (old) car they might smash headfirst in the steering wheel and just lay on the horn dead. Secondly I love that you can call the emergency service when you want and in fact if you're low on health, call an Ambulance and they'll heal you for a price. :D I wonder if you could call the Police in on a drug deal or something? :)

Not going to touch the online until I've explored a good bit of the city yet.

Question? How do you get the hail the cab whistle and also can you like you coould in previous GTA's be a cab driver and pick up fares and stuff? Cheers !