We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

It's all in the detail!

Eudemon

Post in here little details and fun things you have found out in GTA IV.

* You can hang from the side of the Bin Lorries (the Garbage Disposal)

* Crashing into the Bin Lorry makes the Binmen very angry, it's funny to call the police before you hit their truck and then you watch them get arrested when they attack you just as the police arrive

* Start a fight then call the police, funny to watch the other person getting busted

* Grab a cop car and pull over people

That's all for now!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

* Exploding petrol stations with awesome detail

* Flying out of the windscreen when crashing into something at high speed

* Choosing whether you pay the tolls (or ram through the barrier).

* Being able to get in a Taxi as a passenger.

* Being able to turn the headlights on or off as you wish.

* Watching TV in your room.

How about your car actually gets dirty !

Not to mention the car does get washed as you say as it's removed progressively which actually makes it look fairly realistic. I always wonder though what happens if you take a stolen car ala smashed on window. lol

OMG I can't wait for this game, even though I don't have a PS3 or Xbox360! My dad's in Canada right now, and a friend is asking if my dad'd be able to get a copy over there before it's released here. Can't wait to go to my friend's house to play!

Where are the car dealerships?

I love the police computer system (grap a police car then hit 'L1' when stopped) in which you can chase down the most wanted list or tackle crimes. Or even check the police database.

Easiest way I found to get a police car (if there isn't one parked on the street) is call them, nick it and get rid of your wanted level.

* The amount of people who sponsor I'm Rich $ and the sponsors who sponsor the sponsor section of I'm Rich $ and then the sponsors who sponsor the closed captioning for the hearing imparied.

* What the announcer of CNT says when you watch for a while.

They actually do tha? That's what I like in a game, is the car damage good? and Explosions?
This one cop did yeah, I turned the corner and heard the little siren and saw a black car in front of the cop who had his lights on which I never saw before unless they were after me or a fight was happening. So I stopped and watched as the guy in the black car waited in his car for the cop to get out of his, the cop then walked up to the window, put his arm on the top of the car and leaned in to speak to the driver.

He then said "Don't you think you were a little wreckless there?" or something like that then walked away from the car and back into his own and drove off.

Car damage is really good, everything can be destroyed, shot or jumped on, it's amazing what NaturalMotion's euphoria physics engine brings and adds to the game!

* Take someone drinking to the Pub where you play darts not the Steinberg Beer Garden but the other place, little Irish pub iirc, when you exit there is a stairway going down to the cellar, so push your mate over to it and they'll fall into it, then take Niko into it and watch hilarity ensue. :D