We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Don't Caught Up On This! Fake!!!

WROOM

It converts .2bd files and .3dd. It doesn't convert back, that's treu nut I'm currently looking into the options of converting it back.

Regarding the question wheter it works or not, I can't say anything really... it works on my system. Maybe it doesn't work on machines which do not have .NET framework installed.. ?

• Replies 86
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uhh nope. Why not disprove all these doubters by showing some clear evidence, screenshots of a generic 300C model in Maya isn't proof, show an edited model in the game from front back and 45 degrees then you'll prove it's real, showing just one shot or a screenshot of something you may have downloaded or are working on is not proof of what you are saying.

"Don't believe the hype" is a very common phrase thrown around, as is "Expect the worst and you'll be pleasantly surprised". I'm a realist, show me actual indisputable proof then I'll believe it.

Uhh nope. Why not disprove all these doubters by showing some clear evidence, , show an edited model in the game from front back and 45 degrees then you'll prove it's real, showing just one shot or a screenshot of something you may have downloaded or are working on is not proof of what you are saying.

"Don't believe the hype" is a very common phrase thrown around, as is "Expect the worst and you'll be pleasantly surprised". I'm a realist, show me actual indisputable proof then I'll believe it.

I do feel kind offended by "screenshots of a generic 300C model in Maya isn't proof", but I reccon it's not meant personally...

As I said when I posted: I don't know how to get it back in TDU. When I find that out, or if anyone (Basbas?!?!?!?) knows and would like to tell me, I'd be more then glad to show you that what you ask and thus get the whole thing over with (and of course get the (modding) community modding! :D).

- Little Ghost

• 2 weeks later...

The whole dark thing about this story is that Basbas would have written a plugin for 3d max wich converts the files back to the original 3dd file format.

Ever since the speculations about it being real or not started, basbas seems to have vanished into thin air.... which really aukward...

Also, if basbas has the plugin-thingy let him relase it (since more evidence seems to be to much to ask). We know it's "full of buggs" etc, but if he releases it, some scriptkiddo's can maybe take alook at it and fix it, and with it's release he would prove it's possibe to get cars in tdu.

Well, dunno much to wright anymore so I guess that's about it from me for now.

- Little Ghost

i think we should ask the TDU game developers oh how they did it and if they can provide us with some tools then it would be easy to get new cars in game without paying anything. LOL

Why would the game developers give some random strangers the tools/ programs they used to make a game that is very popular? :oook:

Why would the game developers give some random strangers the tools/ programs they used to make a game that is very popular? :oook:

Judging from the fact he put 'LOL' at the end of his statement, I would guess he is being sarcastic? :rolleyes: