We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Don't Caught Up On This! Fake!!!

WROOM

• Replies 86
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some proof from me:

• If it were real, you would see the whole driver, not just the part that can be seen above the windows.
    • If it were real, the game would (probably) crash because not all texture files are there.
    • As you mentioned on the Atari forums, you can't add cars to TDU, and he says:

Its a new car. i can't replace a car yet. i need first Zmodeler 2.1.0' date=' Maybe if i get the full version of this program i can make a import and exporter for it.[/quote']

Source: http://forum.turboduck.net/showpost.php?p=65841&postcount=19

Sorry Basbas2004. It'd be nice if someone made new cars for TDU, but the community doesn't like being teased (Example: Xmodsrcool's thread about how the convertible tops could be put up and down. Everyone got excited until he admitted it was photoshopped. Then they were angry.)

If it's true, though, let's see some proof!

-Leadfoot

;66855']
    • If it were real, you would see the whole driver, not just the part that can be seen above the windows.

Not taking sides, but I can clearly see the girls legs and they are not above the window, at least not last time I checked.

The wheels are from the TDU default car and the shadow cast by that vehicle is huge. I have no knowledge of modding and I merely say what I see. Would like a higher res picture though.

If it were real, the game would (probably) crash because not all texture files are there.

About that one!, bas said on a dutch community:

"eerste sample.. wou meer screenies maken.. maar crashte al weer "

"First Sample.. I was trying to make more screens.. but the game Crashed"

Look at the sun reflection on a "car". Than look at the shadow position. Second thing, there is NO FILTER for export 3d models in TDU file format, non for Zmodeler or 3ds MAX. Third, if i'm wrong than let see some proof.

;66855']Some proof from me:

• If it were real, the game would (probably) crash because not all texture files are there.
    • As you mentioned on the Atari forums, you can't add cars to TDU, and he says:

Source: http://forum.turboduck.net/showpost.php?p=65841&postcount=19

Sorry Basbas2004. It'd be nice if someone made new cars for TDU, but the community doesn't like being teased (Example: Xmodsrcool's thread about how the convertible tops could be put up and down. Everyone got excited until he admitted it was photoshopped. Then they were angry.)

If it's true, though, let's see some proof!

-Leadfoot

I saw this about 2 weeks ago posted on a dutch carmagazine site. It was posted by Basbas24. He said he is making it with some help of a program called 3dm exporter.

http://www.autoweek.nl/forum/read.ph...480747,page=19

I saw this about 2 weeks ago posted on a dutch carmagazine site. It was posted by Basbas24. He said he is making it with some help of a program called 3dm exporter.

Yes, and Guess, I am member of that Club/site the Autoweek club, and so is Ruub btw, this isnt fake guys, But hea if you wont believe it, forget it.

I know that Bas is working at this moment on a exporter for a mod programm so he can mod cars to put it in TDU. Whatever....;) You guys dont believe me, anyway what I say.

Don't you see the problem that when it's done, you will see your own Veyron but surely when you connect with someone else online, the whole thing will crash up and freeze?

Or have you sorted it so it appears that you would be driving the default car, because if so then that'd be pretty cool, especially for people who think they've got all the cars already ;)

@Ruub

Yes, me to, is gonna be a lot of fun, posting here great pictures of an Bugatti Veyron, and everybody here is still driving in a Saleen of something like that, LoL

And when it releases, we put it on the internet with a password on it, so only people of the Autoweek club can drive it, haha this is going to be great fun.

Don't you see the problem that when it's done, you will see your own Veyron but surely when you connect with someone else online, the whole thing will crash up and freeze?

Or have you sorted it so it appears that you would be driving the default car, because if so then that'd be pretty cool, especially for people who think they've got all the cars already ;)

+1 thats exactly what I was thinking earlier.

@Speed, You wouldn't be on the servers for long anyway, as you'd be picked up for hacking. :p

I doubt this has been online, more like an offline testing ... I'd actually prefer it to be a replacement for an existing car, as you're less likely to be kicked and banned from the server.

I've not decided on whether or not this is real, however, if it is, basbas please carry on with your work. I'm not not enjoying TDU, so wont be disshearted if this so called TDU modelling program or extention to zmodeller is a fake.

Just the Mod Mod's wise words :D ;)

E:

Someone's finished it?! Apparently they're just making the rear bumper more realistic, then it'll be ready for release.

http://hosting05.imagecross.com/image-hosting-00/9954BUGATTI-VEYRON-IN-TDU-1111one.JPG