We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

PotW: Week 18 Entry

Speed

Congratulations to Baltoman for winning last week :D

The theme this week is pearlescent. Eg, your car must be painted with 2 colours mixed together, not apart!

Entrants:

1. Andreaz1

2. Ringo_60013

3. Pressurized

4. total

5. ShadowGT

6. RB26DETT

7. Devang_Gandhi

8. Speedtouch

9. Car Freak

10. Leadfoot[YT]

11. TheScottishSpotter

12. Iced_Bullet

13. Baltoman

14. T3hReaper

15. =TDW=Patrick

16. -Lr-SpeedraceR

17. zo6dude

18. Little_ghost

19. KTF67

20. Speed

Rules:

1. No Noticable Photoshopping (Apart from Borders, Brightness/ Contrast, Your Name/Logo)

2. No voting for yourself come poll day ;)

3. The pictures must be taken by you!!

4. All picture between 1280x1024 and 800x600! (If your image is bigger than 800x600 please attach it as a thumbnail so you don't stretch the page ;))

5. Pearlescent paint.

New Rules (Please Read)

If you wish to change your entry, please just edit your original post and replace the old pic with your new one. (This is just to help keep the thread clean and make it simpler for me to find the correct pics when I make the poll. Thanks :))

Closing Date: Sunday 25th May

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how about you chose a theme that everyone can use, not just people with mods, or just rename it to "TVR cars only"

every week i expect a cool theme but i get disappointed every time

Pearlescent paint is available to everybody, there is a deluxe paint shop unlocked with a G class race around the crater, here you can paint your cars with pearlescent paint.

And just for those who havn't unlocked that, certain cars can be bought with pearlescent paint, for example you can buy a stock red and black TVR Sagaris.

I've edited the rules to make them clearer, please change your pictures if they do not qualify, sorry for any inconveniece.

Guest RB26DETT

i was browsing through my old photo thread. can i enter this photo?

for proof that the orange vette is pearlescent, check this link.

http://forum.turboduck.net/showpost.php?p=52270&postcount=143

i know it may not look like it, but it's two toned. i don't like painting my cars the NFS two tone job. tell me if it's not allowed, and i'll take it down.

Actually if you go by the rule two tone paint (I know its changed, will change my entry in a min) then mine and total's are the only ones that count. Two tone paint is different to Pealescent paint: it is two solid colours, not mixed. Get your facts right!

Sorry guys for choosing this theme, Creativity wasent with me at the time, I asked Speed if I could change the theme but he didnt respond so I guess its a no, I dont really like two tone paint either just on some cars.

Sorry Balto, didn't want to change the theme because we had already had some correct entrants, so it's unfair to them to change it at that point. Hopefully everything has been cleared up now though.

Sorry Balto, didn't want to change the theme because we had already had some correct entrants, so it's unfair to them to change it at that point. Hopefully everything has been cleared up now though.

Does my second entry qualify? I don't see anything wrong with it, but it's not listed on the first page.