We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

What you think of this? *Blending music genres*

Eudemon

I heard this on e4 this morning and thought it was some new dance song but it's actually Usher's new song and it made me think that a blending or mixing of genre's actually can work when executed well. Hip-Hop and Dance anybody? Especially the piano part, reminds me of the oldskool tunes.

So what do you think yourself?

And damn the girl is stunning !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqqY07OZWps

This is the Usher song that took stick on the Hip Hop blogs because the whole beat was made using default Garageband samples lol.

Not won over with it tbh. Its OK. Then again I don't like the Usher track to begin with.

Really? Haha Garageband is a nice bit of kit still.

Yea there was a video on YouTube of some kid recreating the whole song lol. He was proper annoying but it proved the point. I like Garageband, but using default samples in Garageband is a bit cheap imo.

EDIT: Like I said he is annoying.

Yeah I saw that just now after you mentioned it above, but man I got to say that's sweet sample loop that program has, but you're right for who the guy is and the work and equipment he has it's pretty cheap but again it proves that the most expensive stuff isn't always the best.

Clever but cheap, he just should have said where it came from though I bet Apple is selling a few more Mac Mini's now! lol