We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tim Schrick - The Stig?

Yeah, I agree, I didn't and don't want to know who they are. The fact I saw the title name means I know "his" name ... I liked the suspision and unknown about the stig. Now there is a name in my head to them, lots of the unknown about their gender and name has gone. I still don't know who they actually are though, so it's not all bad.

You could have put a thread title "is this is stig" or similar ... so the people who don't want to know, don't find out through no fault of their own.

Iced - well as you're a mod mod why don't you change my thread title?

But as to my comment in my post ... I don't think this is THE STIG ... but a Stig's foreign cousin ... as per the Winter Olympics special, the Botswana Special & the American special ... to name a few where there have been other Stigs ...

I still think it could be ......................................

made you look

Iced - well as you're a mod mod why don't you change my thread title?

I still think it could be ......................................

made you look

ahh ya got me

and i think iced can only d that in the PC mod section of the forum

Here's the ultimate proof:

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

And I was just about to post that pic myself as I'd noticed it had popped up on Autoblog ... I wonder how much of a role Sabine has in the new series ... they always talked about trying to get her onboard

Its because in the next series of Topgear...

The TG boys have a fight/race with Germany's D Motor. The '3 Brits' on that photo are TG, and Sabine and Tim are from D Motor. Thats about all we know at the moment other than the fact we know they will be using specially adapted cars so that the person on top has the steering and person below has throtle/brake (see pic)

It was filmed in Belgium, revisiting the battle ground of the World Wars - Germany verses Britain, fighting in Belgium.

Its because in the next series of Topgear...

The TG boys have a fight/race with Germany's D Motor. The '3 Brits' on that photo are TG, and Sabine and Tim are from D Motor. Thats about all we know at the moment other than the fact we know they will be using specially adapted cars so that the person on top has the steering and person below has throtle/brake (see pic)

It was filmed in Belgium, revisiting the battle ground of the World Wars - Germany verses Britain, fighting in Belgium.

"Noo, I wanna be on top."

Because I just had to post it..

And another thing, if some people still thinks Tim's the Stig.. Tim has long blonde hair, whilst the Stig has short black hair, kthxbai :cool: