We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

EUROVISION!!

kalniel

It's all about politics. I'm not saying ours was brilliant, but how comes Spain beat us xD ?! We get (hardly) no votes, yet we are (or our language) is obviously needed, as 95% sign in English! Even the French! Anyway, Britain's Got More Talent was better anyway, so didn't watch much, except Iceland (Which I liked)

(no racism intended - it's is known the French pride themselves on their language)

- <3 SpeedraceR :p )

That's half the fun - terrible songs, good songs.. it doesn't affect the voting in the slightest :p

Yep. What a great continent we live in, a contest about music and all the voting is political :rolleyes:

I agree entirely with what Wogan was saying at the end. Should we bother anymore? This is no longer a song contest.

Now don't call me a bad loser, but I seriously believe the BBC should pull out of Eurovision. Sure it would possibly collapse (the BBC is one of, if not the, largest TV company contributing to it) but I certainly wouldn't care. Hell maybe even the TV licence would go down. The BBC news report earlier on was yet another piece of proof that this is a waste of time - people have studied the 'contest' for a while, and can correctly predict the results with clever computer programs. In fact, even Terry can do it. It is impossible for the UK (and many other countries) to win. It doesn't matter what song we have, or how good it is, we cannot win. I definately wouldn't be sorry to see this go. Sure it would be the end of an era (of Wogan and Eurovision), but it would be ending of no fault of our own.

Lol. You could do most of the voting before the songs, it makes no real difference. There was a lot of former USSR satellite states through to the finals this year so Russia were on for the win.

I agree entirely with what Wogan was saying at the end. Should we bother anymore? This is no longer a song contest.

TBF he has said that for about the last 4 years. This is nothing new, it was just worse than usual this year.

Political rubbish, the voting system needs a complete overhaul.

a cold reminder that all of europe hates us.

personally i liked our entry, the finn entry, the turkish and thelatvian entry. but come on, this is purely political.

And when you look at the way it went, there were some very obscure countries in eurovision, by that reasoning we should be allowed to enter England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland as seperate entries. Andorra can, and that is the size of anglesea >.<

If i can find a picture of the results thing that was on the TV i would make a lolcats style thing

Democracy

Ur doin it rong