We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Big Problem.

me™

TDU has decided to stop working.

Whenever I leave the house, it says it's saving, then crashes to desktop with about 3 error boxes.

I've reinstalled it, deleted the program data folder, everything. Still does it.

I can't even be bothered uninstalling it right now because it takes SO BLOODY LONG! :mad:

I also get an error that doesn't normally happen with TDU. It tells me my display driver has stopped responding. The only other time I get this is when I set off too many explosions in Garry's Mod, lol.

Well, I get two fatal exception boxes with huge long silly codes in them.

And the little pop-up bubble from the bottom right saying the display driver has stopped responding. It does this when saving after exiting the house, like the radial bug. But it isn't that bug.

No, mine only froze when I left the garage. It just stayed on the 'Saving' screen. I had to Ctrl>Alt>Del.

Also TSS, I found out why my computer was being extra specially annoying yesterday. My dad was stealing some of my HDD space by copying stuff over our network from the laptop. And he sort of didn't tell me because I was talking to you :p

No, mine only froze when I left the garage. It just stayed on the 'Saving' screen. I had to Ctrl>Alt>Del.

Also TSS, I found out why my computer was being extra specially annoying yesterday. My dad was stealing some of my HDD space by copying stuff over our network from the laptop. And he sort of didn't tell me because I was talking to you :p

:eek_blue::eek_blue::oook::omg: :shocked: :omg::oook::eek_blue::eek_blue:

When I can be arsed, I'm going to do things systematically.

As in: re-install, run TDU, install patch + megpack, run TDU again, then install all my mods again.

This may not happen until next week though, doing lots of uni work...

I have just completely deleted every trace of TDU off my computer, then re-installed it. It still crashes when exiting the house, with no explanation. It's not the radial.cdb problem.

So, I'm off. Bye.

I have no more patience for this bug infested heap of crap Atari / Eden call a marketable game. :rolleyes:

Sorry to hear that Matt, sounds like a hell of an annoying problem and I do know TDU takes it's time to install and uninstall so it's understandable that you're going to walk away from it.

All the best and if you do go back (most do) don't be a stranger!

I'll keep my saved games for future chances...

I also have Race Driver GRID now, my online name is SKC-Matt88 (surprise, surprise)

GRID is epic though, I love thrashing the Honda NSX-R down the insane Japanese mountain roads...

I play Track Mania United Forever too, under pretty much the same name. My profile name for adding as a friend is _skc_matt88

Oh, and Live For Speed, as [sKC]Matt88, lol.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest RB26DETT

lol. TDU felt weird for me after playing and finishing NFS ProStreet for over a month. I felt my driving skills improved because I had to use the breaks more often in ProStreet so it carried over to TDU. :p

How did you fix this? Mine is doing the same wiht no luck re-installing.

• 1 month later...