We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Through the Fire and Flames 100%!

Aquila DK

Alright, some of you have no idea what that is, but to those of you, it's THE hardest song on Guitar Hero 3. Some of you might know this dude, called iamcrhis4life was awarded the title "Best Giuitar Hero player in the world",

the same dude *FC'ed *TTFAF today! I just think it's awesome, because I play Guitar Hero myself, and know how hard it is :D

Well, congratulations to Chris! I knew he could do it! :D

*FC means Full Combo

*TTFAF short for Through the Fire and Flames.

i love this song i missed passing it on GH by 5%

Is this a fake it went on to star power without him moving the guitar

You can use star power by pushing select on Ps and back on 360, thats why people prefered the SG to the xplorer

Guest RB26DETT
Noone has ever done it, this is the first time ever.. (Yes Justins a fake, SURPRISE!)

what did i do!? :eek:

lol. j/k.

though, i don't play GH but i know what it is, i know the song and it's pretty sick that a guy perfected it on expert mode.

Herman Li FTW! (Dragonforce guitarist)

*Justin

*Justin is an American in his mid-thirty's who apparantly find it funny to claim that he; Is the worlds best skateboarder, the best Guitar Hero player, the best dancer, the best rapper, etc. etc.. Oh yeah, he also claims "Sk8er Boi" was written secretely to him... Yes, he's really annoying.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, the 97% kid is Ben Eberle, he's one of the best too.

When I saw this thread I was hoping it wasn't Justin's vid, thank god it's not.

And this wasn't his first run at all lol, he was playing (and getting better at) TTFAF since day 1.

Funny thing about chris, he FC'd (100% without breaking combo) Misirlou from GH2 before he knew what Hammer ons and Pull Offs were, there's an old thread on ScoreHero by him with a vid of him using the hammer ons thinking it is a glitch.

(Pssst, it's the 2nd hardest song in the game, The Devil Went Down to Georgia is the hardest :P)

• 4 weeks later...

WTF?!?! On expert as well?!?! I have a hard enough time combo-ing on Medium!!!!

EDIT:

(Pssst, it's the 2nd hardest song in the game, The Devil Went Down to Georgia is the hardest :P)

Lmao, wth?? The Devil Went Down to Georgia is extremely easy compared to TTFAF.

And yeah, Justins one is stupid. It annoys me he's made so many videos talking to his "fans" about being offered to go on the guisness book of records, to go against some guy, thanking his fans, talking about b/s and then you look at the comments to notice HE HAS NO FANS, they are all bad comments :p.

Lmao, wth?? The Devil Went Down to Georgia is extremely easy compared to TTFAF.

The devil went down to Georgia is the hardest song on the game, the only challenging part to TTFAF is the intro, most people can complete the song after the intro, TDWDTG (The devil went down to Georgia) on the other hand is non stop solo's.

It is incredibly easy to fail on just one of the victory solo's on TDWDTG just by slipping up once.

Just take a look.

Victory Solo K

Victory solo R

Victory solo Q