We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

F1: Canadian Grand Prix

HavockJoker

Why Mellors ??????

Just because a certain British driver made a STUPID mistake and ITV couldn't portray him as god doesn't mean you should lose faith in the sport does it ????

Or let me guess was you one of those guys who started taking an interest in F1 when Hamilton arrived on the scene ????

Shut up Nigel. Mellors said nothing about not watching the sport because Hamilton made a mistake. Once again, by posting that, you're prooving how much of an idiot you really are. If you read, he was saying he's lost interest because of the mangement and organisation of the sport. Not because a driver made a mistake due to him being inexperienced.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shut up Nigel. Mellors said nothing about not watching the sport because Hamilton made a mistake. Once again, by posting that, you're prooving how much of an idiot you really are. If you read, he was saying he's lost interest because of the mangement and organisation of the sport. Not because a driver made a mistake due to him being inexperienced.

Me an idiot ????

Said the person who can't spell 'proving' !!!

Everyone hates me ??????

Shame :D !!!!!!!

There you go again Nige you can't come back with a decent arguement so you attack his spelling, well done you must be proud.

Anyway about the race shame about what happened Hamilton cocked up but in the words of Kubica, at least he chose the right car. Good to see a BMW 1, 2 and good to see a veteran of the sport on the podium.

As for the management all sport is going that way now, a load of over paid muppets who can't do anything right and use favourtism.

There you go again Nige you can't come back with a decent arguement so you attack his spelling, well done you must be proud.

Anyway about the race shame about what happened Hamilton cocked up but in the words of Kubica, at least he chose the right car. Good to see a BMW 1, 2 and good to see a veteran of the sport on the podium.

As for the management all sport is going that way now, a load of over paid muppets who can't do anything right and use favourtism.

Actually I was gonna but I just couldn't be arsed :p !!!!!!

I was gonna say I didn't read Mellors post properly and I jumped to conclusions but I decided against it :).

Anyway ..........

-cut all the crap-

lmao, it appears it was the whole post!

OK, you know, I do know how to spell proving ? ... It was a mistake.

I take it from your reply, that you don't have a comeback? I take it that this means you didn't have an argument to stand on originally, just wanted to post, pointing out that Hamilton didn't win? Well guess what, Kimi didn't either xD So no point gloating haha!!!

And I was going to Jupiter today, but I couldn't be bothered :rolleyes:
haha own-ned :p +rep

Damn, can't.

I don't even know nige, just thought I'd pass on Speed's message.

Sensei, I don't think you were supposed to repeat that on the forum XD

My bad.

I was gonna say I didn't read Mellors post properly and I jumped to conclusions but I decided against it :).

Anyway ..........

If you want to criticise grammar then I have one for you, There's an apostrophe after mellors since the post belongs to him.

mellors'

Wooooh, there isn't any need for petty arguments

*Mother Vocab on*:

If you dont have anything nice to say, Dont say it at all!

*Mother Vocab off*

Shut up!

(Speed is going to kill you for that now Sensei :D)

Back on Topic:

Which GP is it next week?

Why Mellors ??????

Just because a certain British driver made a STUPID mistake and ITV couldn't portray him as god doesn't mean you should lose faith in the sport does it ????

Or let me guess was you one of those guys who started taking an interest in F1 when Hamilton arrived on the scene ????

Do you remember when Kimi Raikkonnen's first year? He either crashed or came last?? Remember that?

And now this is getting pathetic. Now your all arguing like little boys over their favorite heroes. Grow up seriously.

(I'm being hypocritical I know.)

Anyway ..........

Comeback ^^^^^

OK, you know, I do know how to spell proving ? ... It was a mistake.

I take it from your reply, that you don't have a comeback? I take it that this means you didn't have an argument to stand on originally, just wanted to post, pointing out that Hamilton didn't win? Well guess what, Kimi didn't either xD So no point gloating haha!!!haha own-ned :p +rep

Damn, can't.

My comeback is right above your quote, also I openly admitted I didn't read the post properly because it was 3am in the morning and I was pretty tired !!!

My bad, I should have read it properly rather than glancing over it lke I did :cool:.

I was watching videos of the accident, and noticed that the blue lights flashed on a few seconds before Lewis hit Kimi. Aren't those only used during Practice and the actual race to warn drivers leaving the pit? And, considering the pit was red anyways, there really wasn't a need to warn anybody. Not saying that it excuses the accident, just something that would have added to the confusion.

And back to the Coulthard videos. In the first one, he's holding his Red Bully by a tube, and he drinks through it! That's awesome. I wish I had that.

Have you ever had Red Bull. I actually like it. I don't like energy drinks that much, but Red Bull is ok.