We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

I broke TDU, help

Camel

Well I got bored so i got a trainer for the game, to do something different for a change when i decided to make my car go 45000mph, that was fine untill i launched it miles into the sky and it turned red, so i tried to take a photo and it crashed to the desktop and now won't work at all.

Help?

Tsc Tsc Tsc, Thats why cars in TDU doesnt go 45000mph. Try reinstalling

It was fine until trying to go into photomode for the third time, and i can't reinstall because i don't have the disc anymore. the attachment shows what the game was doing a few mins before the fatal crash

>:l Mellors why would you want to make you car go 45000mph anyways... isnt 300 good anough?

Yeah, but i got bored and wanted to go faster, then i got bored of bouncing off of trees and buildings so i decided to fly at 10000mph and take pictures then it broke

Well, you'll just have to wait until you do get the disc back again then. Also, you cant get online without it anyway ...

I know I can't get online with it because i borrowed it of a mate and now he has the disc back. I should be getting my own copy t the end of July then i can play online

It was fine until trying to go into photomode for the third time, and i can't reinstall because i don't have the disc anymore. the attachment shows what the game was doing a few mins before the fatal crash

THE PICTURE, ITS TEH APOCALYPSE:bananasplit:

if you dont have the copy of cd go in tdu files copy the cd key ,then download TDU from a site (free,not original copy of the game)and put the original cd key ;).its not good cuz you use a none original game (not cd key)

I'm not allowed to download much more this month, O2 have cut my connection down a bit till next month

• 2 weeks later...

I've been modding cars, plates and.. well... the rest, and since a short periode of time I'm having the same problem.

Sometimes (I believe), the horizon is red... Don't know if it's always like that or just sometimes, but I think it might have something to do with the ammount of memory TDU is allowed to consume. Vice City had something similar.

I'll keep an eye out for it, whenever I'm back in TDU.

- Little_Ghost

Yes, but if you move through the world with 100 times the max speed or so (don't remember your speed) your pc has to load more into its' memory in a certain ammount of time, and thus stuffing it up.

Of course it also unloads stuff, but that also only happens at certain points/moment. That's why you it can be that your memory is getting filled up faster then it gets emptied (so to say).

• 2 months later...