We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Top Gear Series 11

eleKtro

Yet again the production, music and editing is top notch but again as they have been doing so recently you can tell most of it's scripted to be funny and tbh the race as good as it was wasn't believable imo. Jeremy switches his Satnav off the same time Hamster makes a mistake and leaves his train. A Japanese bus waits for a Westerner, even to Clarkson being held up by the Toyota/Lexus which tbh I think we saw as being a part of the camera team near the end. It's great for entertainment but being Top Gear they are never going to let Clarkson in a car lose, someone else maybe but never JC.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest RB26DETT

i don't like star in a ....... car segment. mainly because i don't know them. but if i do i watch it like simon cowell, gordon ramsey etc etc. :p

^ This series of TG has been getting bad views when it comes to the SIARPC segment, simply because they are using people who are known only in the UK, which is fine for the BBC.

But when you go further and look at the estimated 500million worldwide viewers, we can see that all this hatred of this section is quite unnecessary. Although next week's guests are sure to be terrible.

^ This series of TG has been getting bad views when it comes to the SIARPC segment, simply because they are using people who are known only in the UK, which is fine for the BBC.

But when you go further and look at the estimated 500million worldwide viewers, we can see that all this hatred of this section is quite unnecessary. Although next week's guests are sure to be terrible.

Who are next weeks guests?

I don't see why TG should pander to the rest of the world for its guests. We'd just end up with a bunch of Hollywood freaks with nothing interesting to say.

I think Peter Jones and Theo Paphitis will be good guest.

Besides I'd much rather have less well known guests and have them spend more budget on the cars and locations etc.

Look how so many of our shows got ruined when they went abroad. :rolleyes:

Thx everybody, I know you just want to help but can`t anyone find top gear season 3 and 4 not on torrents?

P.S. I mean, how hard can it be?

Youtube, it there is a youtube channel with every episode.

But don't know where you can download the Seasons Episodes from.

Thx everybody, I know you just want to help but can`t anyone find top gear season 3 and 4 not on torrents?

P.S. I mean, how hard can it be?

http://www.finalgear.com :cool:

Yes they have everything!

Do you know what an FTP is or how to use it? If not, click here.

Then the list of FTPs are here (I personally use IceBone's, but its up to you)

Oh, and to access the FTPs, you have to be a member on the forums (no I'm not joking). But believe me, they work. I have every episode from 'new' Top Gear, and a few eps from 'old' Top Gear.