We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

F1: French Grand Prix

HavockJoker

lol, nah I was with somebody, much much better than F1

:oook: F1 is the best form of motorsport around, how can you not love a race that involves barely any overtaking, more talking than driving, and some other very interesting stuff which I forget.... :rolleyes:

Hats off to Alonso though, making that dog of a car achieve 3rd fastest...

You mean 4th fastest?? :rolleyes:

Might catch the race today if I install my new arial in time. More worried about Silverstone and the strike action due to the inflatyion of there super lisence costs.

Disaster! The biased (IMO) stewards penalised Hamilton! :cry:

I reckon he could have managed a possible 5th or so had that not happened...

That doesn't surprise me, the FIA are all for Ferrari, always have been and always will be

Yes the black flag rule is you can't have anything lose on the car. Cars have been blacked flagged for a bit of lose wing before. So how they did not black flag Kimi I don't know. The piece must have been red hot not cold like a bit of wing and it flew off towards the crowd. Plus this was after Kimi had a pit stop and they didn't even look at trying to get it off.

Every race I think a bit more Ferrari and the FIA have a deal going on. Something has to be done maybe the split if there is one is the answer.

We all know the FIA stands for Ferrari International Assistance .....

Its a good job I'm a Ferrari fan at the moment (only because my main man Kimi is their driver :D !!!)

Anyway

That was Kimi's race but once again I think bad luck is catching up with him again :o.

What about Hamilton eh ?????

I guarantee that Canada & France have cost 'wonder kid' a chance of winning the title.

Here's a joke:

Whats lewis Hamilton & a digestive got in common ??????

They both crack under pressure :excited: lol.

Yes the black flag rule is you can't have anything lose on the car. Cars have been blacked flagged for a bit of lose wing before. So how they did not black flag Kimi I don't know. The piece must have been red hot not cold like a bit of wing and it flew off towards the crowd. Plus this was after Kimi had a pit stop and they didn't even look at trying to get it off.

Every race I think a bit more Ferrari and the FIA have a deal going on. Something has to be done maybe the split if there is one is the answer.

That is the reason why I have given up on watching it. It's just crap now compared to five or ten years ago

IIRC they said that Schumacher had it twice in his career at Ferrari, once he retired and another time he carried on to the finish and won. So in fact the FIA made the same desicion then so if they did black flag Kimi then it would have been double standerds perhaps. I ain't trying to stick up for Kimi as I have took a serious dislike to him since Monaco and the Sutil incident.

IIRC they said that Schumacher had it twice in his career at Ferrari, once he retired and another time he carried on to the finish and won. So in fact the FIA made the same desicion then so if they did black flag Kimi then it would have been double standerds perhaps. I ain't trying to stick up for Kimi as I have took a serious dislike to him since Monaco and the Sutil incident.

Does that mean you dislike 'the wonder kid' afterall fairs fair ??????

Nige, go away

Eh,

I was just pointing out a fact, Kimi obviously caught a damp part of the track and lost control !!!

But everyone's main man 'wonder kid' hit Kimi and its like nothing happened :oook:.

Jeez eveyone needs to get off the 'wonder kid' bandwagon you all jumped on it too early and now look at everyone biting their tongues because 'the great one' isn't performing !!!

Oh how the 'great' have fallen :D !!!!