We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Don't do drugs

Camel

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used a trainer because i couldn't be bothered to do all the races when I have done it more than twice on the xbox. The trainer doesnt turn the water pink or make giant grass

I know ;) I use a trainer on my TDU PC hehe :p

I made my lambo go 47000mph and got it stuck in a tree, about 2 seconds later it crashed. my pc doesn't like this game with a trainer on it

loool, I got bored with TDU PC quick, couldn't get my G25 to feel 'right' with that game. :(

I never tried the flying hack though, see how far away you can fly from Oahu before it crashes haha :D

loool, I got bored with TDU PC quick, couldn't get my G25 to feel 'right' with that game. :(

I never tried the flying hack though, see how far away you can fly from Oahu before it crashes haha :D

Thats what I have just been doing

Couldn't you count that post as spam though?!?!:oook:

How far out to sea did you get? Did it crash?

So far I have gone 500,000 miles out to sea and all I can see is water but its making my graphics card get a bit warm at about 69 degrees with 80% fan speed so i'll leave it a few mins to cool down before i carry on

so Far I Have Gone 500,000 Miles Out To Sea And All I Can See Is Water But Its Making My Graphics Card Get A Bit Warm At About 69 Degrees With 80% Fan Speed So I'll Leave It A Few Mins To Cool Down Before I Carry On

Holy Feckin Shot!!!!!!!