We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Break out of Jail game 26/07/08

S71NG3R

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

only an hour left :D

there is time diference, cause when its 8.00 PM at UK, 9.00 PM at GMT its 11.00 PM at me, but i never sleep :)

To me, that made absolutley no sense. I also don't see how that is physically possible...

Great time we had. I was the only one that got caught :(

I nearly got caught twice but thanks to a tree I was saved from going into the depths of the ocean and managed to get away from far54 :D

As the saying goes "So close but yet so FAR" ;)

Oh and 560 are you sure that you aren't on something other than the forum tonight? I wouldn't be in the least bit surprised...

Yeah, shame but most people say they will turn up and surprisingly don't appear.

Good thing you don't actually put them down as everyone that said they may come didn't.

But thanks to the few 'souls' that actually turned up it was a nice night, very enjoyable and in some bits quite frustrating :D

Great time we had. I was the only one that got caught :(

I nearly got caught twice but thanks to a tree I was saved from going into the depths of the ocean and managed to get away from far54 :D

As the saying goes "So close but yet so FAR" ;)

Oh and 560 are you sure that you aren't on something other than the forum tonight? I wouldn't be in the least bit surprised...

no why??

Yes there was some very good driving, by FAR the best.

Seriously pyrre you were very good at this if only we had a few more people to make getting away a lot harder. :)

Thanks. :D

Yeah it was really fun, should do this again sometime. :)