We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

What's your worst habits?

mradam816

Hehe, i swear at my dad all the time. And laugh at him. There again it's not like he can punish me anymore :D

Baldy I'm 16. I can do more pushups, sit ups and in better shape, but I respect my parents to a degree, to not retaliate to any punishment. But I have punched my dad down. And he kinda got scared. I lol'ed in my head for days.

Oh I need to add some more of my own. I have a very short temper, I'm too rough with things (I've gone through like 8 keyboards when I used to use my parents pc, my door has a hole in it, I snapped my bed in half, I smashed some kids front teeth out by throwing a hard plastic thing too hard accidently), I swear in front of little kids without meaning to, I swear in public, I swear too much overall...

recently, making quite mean jokes with my mates, at my GF's expense, she's really winding me up...

err, flatulence, lack of tact, bitter, lazy, awful with secrets, i prefer to think of them as things that should not get into the wrong hands, as opposed to not being told to anyone

I feel like this is the worst habit that I like most men have, when hot girl is talking to you and she has jugs, you can't talk to her eye to eye. I talk to the jugs.

I have that problem Mike, I look them in the eye every so often now, its hard but you finally get on top of it.

never looking at people in the eye whilst talking to them, im not being rude to them, i just dont like doing it@

i have the same prob, specially with Skyline :P

one of mines is biting my nails, always forgetting secrets and another one thats...private

I feel like this is the worst habit that I like most men have, when hot girl is talking to you and she has jugs, you can't talk to her eye to eye. I talk to the jugs.

Haha so true but can't call it a habbit becouse most (everyone) people do it even if they claim not to.

EDIT: Wait it can still be a habit can't it?