We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

I miss TDU:C =(

Baltoman

Hello TDU:C, Long time no see eh? Well I still dont have internet and it gets worse... I have to pay 2 months of non-used internet, in other words... R$180.00 0o0o0o0o0o0o. Well if you guys are wondering hows mah life, well... ITS TERRIBLE. My parents have no money, I have no Internet, My friend's father is mad at me for some reason, My only distraction is MS Paint and I MISS TDU:C. :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I just wanted to keep you guys updated. But hey Im still Wacko. Whatz new around here and who is taking over my job as a Doorman?

Guest RB26DETT

ey man. hope everything turns out for the better. tdu-c has become sane when you were gone and it's starting to scare me. :confused:

how do you get on MSN and TDU-C without internet? :eek:

hope you to see you 'round more often dude. ;)

Guest RB26DETT
sorry to hear our worries man :(

funny seeing how your activity has dropped though :P

not really when the new members arrived. :cheeky: