We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Your School/College Results?

Iced_Bullet

• 11 months later...

Went down to collect my AS results today.

Maths:

M1 - 88/100 - A (Had to retake this, got a D the first time, can't quite believe it tbh)

M2 - 88/100 - A

D1 (Decision maths, you'll know how rubbish it is if you've ever done it) - 76/100 - B

Overall A

Applied ICT

Unit 1 - 76/100 B

Unit 2 - 95/100 A

Unit 3 - 100/100 A

Overall A

Art and design national award

4 x pass

3 x merit

Overall pass

Got my first college years worth of results in the post a month ago now, I think.

Only took one course, National Diploma in ICT. Passed every aspect of it apart from "Computer Systems" (Hardware) which I got a Distinction in.

Also passed Personal Money Management aswell. Never even opted to take it, just got forced into it, as did everyone in my class.

Me predicting my results at the end of the second year. Fail. Too much Computer Programming for my liking.

I recently passed my Brevet (Which is the Equivalent to GCSE's). The french add up all the marks of each exam up and add them together and tell if you've passed, so thats why "brevet" is singular.

Considering i've only been in france for 1 and a half years (well, at the time of exams, quite a bit more now), and the exams were ALL in french, i was pretty pleased with myself :)