We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

old 2010 Chevy Camaro

Gunned_Down666

here is the new 2010 chevy camaro

Audio: Premium Boston Acoustics Audio System

Connectivity: Bluetooth, Integrated USB Parking Ultrasonic Rear Parking Assist Starter Remote Vehicle Starting System

Drivetrain: Brakes 4 Wheel Disc. Four-Piston, Aluminum Brembo Calipers

Layout : Front Engine, RWD Suspension Fully Independent, Rear 4.5 Link

Transmission TR6060 6 Speed Weight Distribution 52 front/ 48 rear

Engine: Displacement 6.2 Liters Engine Type LS3 V-8 Horsepower 422 hp (315 kW) Torque 408 lb-ft. (553 Nm) Fuel Economy 23 mpg Highway

http://www.rsportscars.com/chevrolet/2010-chevrolet-camaro/

I love this car, not for it's looks or it's performance but that when new news comes out about it it's not new. We have known about this car for so long I think Jesus himself put down a deposit, I mean come on, just release the damn thing already, we know about it, it's a US car for the US, not many people outside the US care about it, it's great to see the classic muscle styling return but I hate this car now, you see it everywhere even when it's years away from being for sale. When you first saw pics of it, it was great, now though it's just mundane as hell looking like an Audi TT because you've seen it so much.

Well I have to agree ... seems as if this car has been around for eons already and it's still a 2010 model !

I think however Toyota/Lexus are still in the lead for the car you've seen for ages but still can't buy ... when are they going to sell the LF-A !!!!! although I think that might have something to do with the times the GT-R, ZR1 and next-gen NSX have been posting on a certain piece of tarmac

Am I the only one who thinks Ford/Chevrolet/Dodge have got Jaguar/Rover syndrome, I.E. repeating an image associated with years well gone by in some sort of nostalgic trip back to the 'wonder days'. I mean, the new challenger just makes me think of the Jaguar S-Type's styling cues in the way it makes people all gooey eyed about the 'old days'. The newest itteration of the 'stang looks most like the Mk1, and obviously the chally' and the cam' both hark back to the old designs. sure, they look amazing, but if they hadn't allready been 'done' i dont think everyone would be so in awe.

I rather like the new line to be honest. They've modernised as well as kept the lines from the old series. This of course can be thought of as a shortcut and lack of imagination, but if you look at the different models, the attention to detail as well as the care with which they have updated the designs without loosing the old version is actually a rather large accomplishment.

Well that, and they managed to make a Corvette that doesn't look incessantly tedious and dull. A thing that hasn't been done since 1983.

Rossi_66_main_510.jpg

Spiffy!

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
because they are making it look like a 1967, and then are thinking about changing the next bodystyles to match the timeline that the origionl Camaro took. So eventually they will build their way there.

provided gm survives that long =/