We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

dc300m02: Porsche Carrera GT (rough BETA)

dc300m02

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks everyone!

wow the car, respekt from me!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I have a question. is this normal that the back wheels are further inside? not really or? it is also no problem if, besides, you leave it!!!

No, that's not normal :lol: That's a real easy fix though and it will be fixed before the release.

I was just wondering but can you get the paint just like the 'original' cars? Because if you look at other mods (hummer, bugatti) the paint looks beautiful but the original cars look better (my opinion) That would be great if that's possible

SLRRR

just 1 question, are u gonna make 2versions, 1 with spoiler going up and 1 with working windows? coz for me i like to drive with open windows, spoiler makes no difference to me. imo Carrera GT looks better with spoiler down as it use to be in NFS:MW. just a thought. its ur mod so u can choose to do whatever u think is easier for u.

and as Ramsey said, u can also get Carrera GT Rims from Pro Street if u got the Expansion pack or whatever its called. its got tons of aftermarket rims as well if u like'em :)

just 1 question, are u gonna make 2versions, 1 with spoiler going up and 1 with working windows? coz for me i like to drive with open windows, spoiler makes no difference to me. imo Carrera GT looks better with spoiler down as it use to be in NFS:MW. just a thought. its ur mod so u can choose to do whatever u think is easier for u.

and as Ramsey said, u can also get Carrera GT Rims from Pro Street if u got the Expansion pack or whatever its called. its got tons of aftermarket rims as well if u like'em :)

I think we'll get both. In ZModeler, he just added the "Spoiler model" to the "Windows" group. Or something like that. So when windows go up, the spoiler goes up.

-Leadfoot

I have NFS Carbon so I will try to get the wheels from there.

As for the windows, only the passenger side is non functioning. The drivers side still moves up and down as normal and the sounds are normal also. But I will release both versions (fully working windows, no moving spoiler OR one working window and moving spoiler)

I'm in a hurry now so I'll edit the first post later...

Moved the wheels to the proper position, fixed the bottom of the rear of the car, did some minor work on the interior. I only have a pic of the rear of the car though (first post)

I hope to find a genuwine carrera GT sound from a different game (i'll have to check my NFS: Carbon). My hopes are to have a completly working model; body, interior, sounds, gauges, and menu names.

There is a (crappy) video in the first post with my update. The body is nearing Beta stage. I'm not going to put it up for public download. I'll probably have people who want to try it out PM me. I need to meet up with you in game then so I can see the low res version and make sure I can see your spoiler operate :)