We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Euro Truck Simulator: Chat

Who

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha no comment (damn my mind) anyway, I think i'll be downloading this game from the website when it is launched tomorrow. It looks very good :)

Well when I get my Pc do you want to drive for my company or be my rival??

Edit:

Just been searching some of the forums and there is already al load of truck and trailer mods new vehicles, skins, map mods, etc for it. think they can be ported from the last game. Or the modders are really quick.

just a had a quick look around as well and i think that most of em are from WOS just maybe sharpened up for the newer version

not suprised really as the coding is the same as them games but this is a euro version. not alot of work to do in zmodeller

Why not? there are simulators for everything else these days lol.

Won't be long before someone makes a simulation game of television, where you can watch real TV in a game.. oh wait, there is a real TV right here. Plan B. :p

In GTA 4 you can watch TV in you house. It actually quite funny, kept me and some friends amused for about 2 mins.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

this game was fun for about 10 minutes, then you realise the job-payour ratio is appauling and you can'ty ever get anywhere in it buying new trucks cuz you'd have to do avbout 3 million billion massive long haul missions.

i did get the full version's key off a f riend who had it already, but i don't like this AT ALL.

Theres a patch due out soon with fixes for the steering and handling along with the patch is a free UK expansion pack and extra roads, ferry, sinlge caraigeways instead of motorways all the time and other mods. Also after this has been released there might also be a Scandanavian pack.

Also to prolong this is the modding scene, I have many a mod installed for this like real truck names and logo's and real companies pack. Also got new truck and trailer mods installed with new stuff coming daily.

As you can tell I like this game alot but that may have something to do with me growing up with trucks. If anyone wants any info on where to get mods PM me.

• 6 months later...

I know this is a monumental bump, but i'm sure quite a few members of this forum play this game. I was just wondering really if anyone has any good AI traffic i can add, i'm sick of seeing the same cars all the time. And i've renamed this as a chat thread now, so feel free to talk about anything ETS.

Good man I like your thinking, I've got loads of screens to show of mods and my skins :D

Remember do not post direct download links to any mods (i.e. filefront, rapidshare, etc) unless you have the authors permissions as the ETS community is very hot on that kind of stuff. Please only say where you got it from, i.e. truckpol, eurotrcksimulator.org etc, and do not post to sites that host hacked content.

There is a good mod which adds ferrari's, replaces the transit with a merc sprinter etc etc cant remember where I saw it now, will have a look

I'm sure there are some sort of mods for traffic but not got any myself. I think with the new UK update, I will play this a bit more!

Yeah it's actually not too bad when you get into it, convert some music and just drive along in your truck. Quite relaxing.

After Nodz talked a little about this in the chatbox yesterday, I decided to try the free trial :D Download, here I come

Good decision

Good man I like your thinking, I've got loads of screens to show of mods and my skins :D

Remember do not post direct download links to any mods (i.e. filefront, rapidshare, etc) unless you have the authors permissions as the ETS community is very hot on that kind of stuff. Please only say where you got it from, i.e. truckpol, eurotrcksimulator.org etc, and do not post to sites that host hacked content.

There is a good mod which adds ferrari's, replaces the transit with a merc sprinter etc etc cant remember where I saw it now, will have a look

Yeah i feel we need to get talking about other games, bring some life back, and i agree links to other ETS sites is allowed but no to the mods themselves. Unless permission is granted.

Maybe you can mention to a few of the modders about letting us have some links Nodz, i know your really into ETS and i've seen your skin on the truckpol site. Looks good!

Maybe you can mention to a few of the modders about letting us have some links Nodz, i know your really into ETS and i've seen your skin on the truckpol site. Looks good!

That skin is an old old one its change alot since then I'll get pics up soon.

As for the permissions I know a few of them are actually on the board. newS is here and he made the container skins mod for TDU. Chudy (a.k.a. Mr.Poland) is here aswell and is making the DAF XF 105 SSC aswell as another impressive schmitz trailer.

Need to PM some of the ETS communities boards and see if we can get a copy of the blacklist for staff use as we do not want hacked or stolen content here.