We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: BMW M3 [STOPPED]

Tool831

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, you can swap any file while the game is running. Allthough it's not advised, it's possible. However I havn't tried to add in a major file like a database file while it's running. Swapping a body file is possible, but I advise choosing an unrelated car and going to the map, then swapping.

STOPPED!

Not talking about body files though.. These main files like (3DG, 3DD, 2DM) are inside the .bnk which have to be large enough to have custom cars. Like everyone knows if too large it will crash.

--------------------------------------------------

-----------------

BMW M3 STOPPED!

Reason: Due to game alot of crashing & freezing up, ive done what i can do with it to try and get custom textures to work, also to get interior. Nothing seems to be working, i have talked to basbas2004 about this he helped me out, still crashes so im am very very sorry to people but there is nothing i can do. All i can do is start on another car replacing a different car etc. I will however try again sometime when i learn more seeing ive only released 1 car, so i still have far to learn. Then i might return to the M3 or even a different BMW.

Sorry again this is disappointing to me also seeing this is actually my favorite BMW. :sulk:

Just to explain also that i never give up.. but this made me have 10 computer restarts and 3 blue screens.. and a hell of alot of freezing up and crashes.

Dont PM me about why or more information.. I've just tried my best to explain.

--------------------------------------------------

-----------------

Iced_Bullet will take over this thread now.

tool831: BMW M3 E46

tools BMW M3 normal, i got to release it :D

*file upload in 4 hours*

Message from Mod Creator:

Big note to people.. I let this happen but do not report bugs to me or anything.. Cause this is a BETA when i sent it to '560BHP' he just wanted to release it.

He isn't working it on it at all.. He just wants to release the beta seeing it works and has custom textures etc.. So the headlights are chrome and some other things are wrong with it, that's why i said don't message me about bugs etc. Cause im not doing it anymore till i find a better way to do it.

HierOS is working on the GTR version remember, I'm sure once he's done that making a standard E46 M3 would be doable. tool could authorise the project moving on if somebody wanted to continue it though if he wishes. Just give credit that he started it type thing.

HierOS is working on the GTR version remember, I'm sure once he's done that making a standard E46 M3 would be doable. Djey could authorise the project moving on if somebody wanted to continue it though if he wishes. Just give credit that he started it type thing.

Don't you mean tool?