We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Mod Talk

Tool831

This is just a general chat about car mods etc, to save making a thread for a car that will never be released or to help each other with modding, posting our thoughts anything really about car mods, that change the actual car not texture mods, also don't post you cars what you have done cause there is a place for that already. :)

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, this thread might be more useful than the one I posted 2 days ago !

I'm always looking for 3d parts in ZModeler 2 format : Alfa Brera front lights and bumper. If someone has full-Zmodeler and can convert game files, this would be appreciated.

Why do no create a parts library ?

Thanks.

No worries Djey ill send you those parts, ill send them soon though. Im going through the Map tool list etc which if i loose track im gonna have to start all over again.. lol

------

Edit: Btw thanks to your map tool i got the skyline upto 3MB which is large enough for more big/better cars. So that's why im doing the list its got some good cars on there too. We can even swap rims on cars that cannot support them.

Just thought if it would be possible to take the carpack cars which wasn't released for pc from the Xbox or else? Dunno what file-Format the consoles use of if you can get access to the files but it would be cool especially cause you shouldn't have to do very much on them... "just" convert

Anyone tried yet?

You need the full version of Zmodeler 2.11, which costs $60. Then, you import an existing TDU car to it and change stuff like the roof, lights or even the whole body. Then, you import the modded car to TDU and put it up for download. Sounds easy, but it's freaking hard and requires lots of work and time.

out of curiosity, has there been any sort of handeling mods made availible? its just that I'm gettin data off my motorbike for making it into a CAD model, If i could make it in Zmodeler and put it into TDU, that would be amazing. but i'd need to be able to give it only 3 gears and limit it to 55mph. i know you can modify sounds, so thats allright (would sound wrong with anything but an agricultural wheezy lawnmowerish engine)

i'm hoping to get TDU PC as soon as i start getting my EMA again, its going cheap in CEX right now.

If it's only occasional and not all the time plus a translation is given then it's understandable and accepted, but as I said we are mainly an English speaking forum but if someone needs help then fair enough but a translation is appreciated. :)

Posts moved so as not to disrupt the original thread they were posted in.

uhm jus a little question, do these new car models have matching interiors? or do they have the replaced car interior, for example, the Hummer H2 replaces the F340 now will it have a h2 interior or a f430 1? someone let me know

thanks

For the time being only the Veyron has its own interior, which is still in development..